Maps?

mAlien13

Down with Disney
Does anyone know where I can find detailed maps of the park that include a key of the attraction locations?

Thanks for the link, samkj! :goodvibes I have seen that map, tho.
I'm actually looking for something larger that shows the actual locations of the attractions. It always helps us plan if we can look at how we will get from one spot to the next, and we plan meeting areas ahead of time. I have always been able to find great maps for WDW, and I found one I really like for USH, but I am having no luck finding a really detailed one for DL and DCA that has the locations of rides, ect. on it.

Did you get a chance to zoom into it? it is sooo cool! Just like Google Maps where you use your mouse to move around on the map (or is it make the map move)...........anyway, it's great!
Best of luck finding exactly what you want. :goodvibes :wave:

Ok, I'm really not sure how much more detail you need. Hermosa is right, if you zoom in you can see everything, move your mouse over the yellow "pins" and it tells what is what. Do you mean a printable map? Maybe someone would be willing to send you one straight from Disneyland and DCA. Or try some of the guide books available. Many will have maps included.

I have to agree with Hermosa and Sam. The Flash map on the Disney site is a pretty good one. Also, it can show different types of maps, such as a transportation one, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter