manxys do disney - day 1 travelling and day 2

manxtatt2

<font color=green>stumbles into room , looks aroun
Day 1 - 5th Nov (not much to report here)

departed isle of man airport at 4.45pm and arrived liverpool 5.20pm

checked into travelodge hotel

went for meal in wetherspoons

had mixed grill , yummmyyy

had an early night as had to be up early on day 2

no pics today sorry

short but sweet day 1 lol

day 2

woke up at 4am for 5.30am departure from national coach station
coach was on time , and we had a few more pick ups

went across by eurotunnel and then journey down to disneyland, arriving approx 10pm

check in cheyenne hotel

disney208009.jpg

we were in block 22

disney208042.jpg

hotel room was nice

headed to village and mcdonalds for a bite to eat before bed

disney208007.jpg

Glad you arrived safely after the long trip, mind you when i was 19 (ages ago) i travelled from Florence (Italy) to London by coach and it took *just* 25 hours lol

It sounds like the best has yet to come for you in DLRP ;)

I thought my journey was long lol.

Hope you enjoyed the Cheyenne, can't wait to hear more :)

Great start, rather you then me with the long journey:rotfl2:

Short and sweet so far! Very good though- And good you got there by 10pm....! On my first coach trip it was nearly 11pm by the time we got there!

Bob xoxoxox

Wow, that was one long coach trip, glad you made it there OK and I bet you were exhausted after the 4am start!

Wow, that travelling time should be part of an endurance gameshow.:lmao: I'd be interested in seeing a little more of the Cheyenne. Are you going to review the upgrade you were given? Hope so!

Wow, that travelling time should be part of an endurance gameshow.:lmao: I'd be interested in seeing a little more of the Cheyenne. Are you going to review the upgrade you were given? Hope so!

will be doing a report on the hotel soon

WOW!! Now that's a journey and a half to DLRP. I can safely say that I have never, ever had a journey that long to DLRP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter