Making ADR's

abk96

Remember the true heroes, our police, firefighters
I'm getting ready to make our ADR's for our first trip as DVC owners and I was wondering if you use the same dining # as everyone else? When I called MS to make our ressies I thought I heard them say something about dining.
Would this just transfer you to WDW DINE?

It doesn't take much to confuse me! :confused3

TIA

abk,
I was just wondering the same thing. I too remember a dining option on the MS phone line. But I just checked my member perks booklet and it lists the 407 phone number for dining.

I don't know if there is a dining option inside of the DVC switch board. I always use the Disney Dining 800 phone number.

1-800-828-0228

Just tell the CM what DVC you staying at, and you should have no problems!

Good Luck

Ok, thank you. I'm calling now.

I have always booked my ADR's through MS. I seem to have better luck getting what I want that way. Just a though! :thumbsup2

Just made them through the regular dining # and got everything I wanted for the times I wanted.

Now I'm happy!! :cool1:

abk

I just had to call MS for another reason. When I finally got thru (phones very busy due to Med cruise bookings), there is a prompt for dining. The prompts are:

3-3-1

I am glad that you got your bookings thru the 407 W-DINING number, but this is an alternative without the long distance call.

I got all my ADR's for our October trip :cool1: :cool1:

Thanks. Now I'll know for the next trip.

Glad you got your ADR's done too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter