Make Pocahontas a Live-Action Movie

edr012693

Earning My Ears
I made a petition and I am unsure where to post it to reach as many disney fans as possible. Any advice would be great. I currently have it up under the appropriate hastags on instagram but I'm not sure where else is allowed. The Disney community is so supportive and I want the Pocahontas fans to be heard since she is going to be one of the only ones who was skipped in getting a live-action movie.

I can see the script for a Pocahontas film getting politicized very, very quickly, given how controversial the response to original 1995 version was. Any live version is going to have the same if not even bigger problems, given how both Native Americans and the British will again inevitably be unhappy with whatever way they are presented by Disney.

http://www.gurl.com/2014/03/03/bad-lessons-disney-pocahontas/#1

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I asked where I can post my petition not what do you think about it. Just because this is a forum doesn't mean I care about your opinion.

Just because this is a forum doesn't mean I care about your opinion.

Whether you do or don't doesn't matter to me. But what does matter are the opinions of the majority of other DIS members who have given you feedback on the second thread on this subject you started.

Because they are giving you a loud and clear thumbs down on the idea of Disney making a live version of Pocahontas.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!