***"MAKE MY DAY" exchange FINISHED ****

:goodvibes I received my package from silverarrowkniter and it is lovely, and it truely made my day :cloud9:

I received
The 5th Horseman by James Patterson , I look at this everytime I go to the store , so I am really excited to have received it.

Hidden Mickeys in WDW book which DS and I can not wait to explore with.

A pack of Mini Notepads

The dvd Best Pals Mickey and Minnie :lovestruc

and a glow in the dark rubber duckie with jelly beans:flower3:

I love it all thanks so much

As for my box, I am so sorry to my receiver I mailed it the middle of last week, it is only going in state and it has been sitting in Springfield since Saturday :confused:

Glad you like if Bobbi

Anyone else ? I believe we are still waiting to hear about three arrivals.

I got my package from Bobbi today it was a beautiful tea set. It will be a great addition to my collection. Thanks!

Enjoy! I often buy from Stash Tea, and so far, I've not been disappointed, but there's always a question when buying a gift..:goodvibes

Bobbi:goodvibes

:goodvibes I received my package from silverarrowkniter and it is lovely, and it truely made my day :cloud9:

I received
The 5th Horseman by James Patterson , I look at this everytime I go to the store , so I am really excited to have received it.

Hidden Mickeys in WDW book which DS and I can not wait to explore with.

A pack of Mini Notepads

The dvd Best Pals Mickey and Minnie :lovestruc

and a glow in the dark rubber duckie with jelly beans:flower3:

I love it all thanks so much

As for my box, I am so sorry to my receiver I mailed it the middle of last week, it is only going in state and it has been sitting in Springfield since Saturday :confused:

It arrived today. It was well worth the wait. You really did make my day Jenna. I received:

Pride and Prejudice book
Hershey kiss egg
Disney H2O shampoo set
Lipstick Jungle cosmetic bag w/2 lip plumpers, eye mask and mirror (dd claimed already :rotfl: )
Bath and Body works body wash, lotion and body splash - coconut lime verbena (one of my favorite scents)
CO Bigelow Cream body wash - lemon (smells great - I think it will be a new favorite)
Alluring Apple 3 in 1 body wash
Cinnamon Bun Heaven 3 in 1 body wash

This package really made my day. Thanks again.

I rec'd a card today from ELLE-TN. :goodvibes In it was two Border's gift cards. :banana: Thanks so very much. I will certainly put these to good use. And I have my two Ann Rule books almost read, and ready to start on my third exchange book.
I have been reading books at lunch, rather than the internet, and enjoying lunch more. :wizard:
Thanks Lori! :cheer2:

I thought you'd like that better than me trying to pick something you have already read. Enjoy!

Looks like we are waiting to hear from snowwhitesmom to see what she got that made her day....has it arrived yet :confused3

:confused3 Here is the USPS tracking. Hopefully it will arrive today or tomorrow.:confused3

Date Time Description Location
March 11, 2008 1:27 AM Enroute SPRINGFIELD,MA
March 10, 2008 7:11 PM Sortation Center Departure NORTHBOROUGH, MA
March 10, 2008 5:51 PM Electronic Shipping Info Received SPRINGFIELD, MA *
March 10, 2008 4:34 PM USPS Electronically Notified SPRINGFIELD,MA
March 8, 2008 3:03 AM Sortation Center Arrival NORTHBOROUGH, MA
March 7, 2008 9:55 AM Sortation Center Departure GROVE CITY, OH
March 6, 2008 1:38 PM Sortation Center Arrival GROVE CITY, OH
March 6, 2008 10:01 AM Pickup LOUISVILLE, KY

I am so glad you liked it all ;)

I was beginning to get worried, when I mailed it I gave it to the postman and said it's going to Bristol how long, he said tomorrow , That was last Wednesday :rotfl:
It took a week to go 40 miles :rotfl2:

It arrived today. It was well worth the wait. You really did make my day Jenna. I received:

Pride and Prejudice book
Hershey kiss egg
Disney H2O shampoo set
Lipstick Jungle cosmetic bag w/2 lip plumpers, eye mask and mirror (dd claimed already :rotfl: )
Bath and Body works body wash, lotion and body splash - coconut lime verbena (one of my favorite scents)
CO Bigelow Cream body wash - lemon (smells great - I think it will be a new favorite)
Alluring Apple 3 in 1 body wash
Cinnamon Bun Heaven 3 in 1 body wash

This package really made my day. Thanks again.

omigosh! what a super package!
Today, I received a package from B&BW - I think from robberl?:confused3

Hugs and thanks to my exchanger - I love everything!
beautiful spring tote bag
green seersucker cosmetic bag
exotic coconut body lotion
MANICURE GIFT BASKET!

Thanks again!:hug:

omigosh! what a super package!
Today, I received a package from B&BW - I think from robberl?:confused3

Hugs and thanks to my exchanger - I love everything!
beautiful spring tote bag
green seersucker cosmetic bag
exotic coconut body lotion
MANICURE GIFT BASKET!

Thanks again!:hug:

:cool1: Yep, it was from me. I didn't think that they included the gift card, it wasn't on the invoice. Hope you enjoy. I had a blast shopping. Enjoy.:cloud9:

That should wrap it up then. I hope everyone had a great time exchanging gifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter