"Make a Wish Come True"

iluvcountry

DIS Veteran
I am starting a new "program" I guess you could call it... "Make a Wish Come True". Many people have been scammed from very good items. I think it would be very kind to help them out, so if you were scammed, please post and if anyone has extras maybe they will make your wish come true. :sunny: :wizard:

It is not that much but I did get scammed of a blue rocket ship chair. But my best friend was scammed and lost all of his furniture and his magic pins. and he had all of them but inferno. also he lost his gold ears. He was going to leave the game but then I convinced him to stay. I gave him my gold ears and I am going to get him a teleportation pin next time I go to disney and my other friend won him fireworks. And I gave him one of my invisibilities so he is doing good now. He has also made a lot of mules and is now a proud owner of a game room!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter