Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they tend to stay pretty on schedule with the water park annual maintenance or do these dates sometimes fluctuate? Our first day there is January 6th so if we had any hopes of hitting Typhoon Lagoon we would have to do it then.

Do they tend to stay pretty on schedule with the water park annual maintenance or do these dates sometimes fluctuate? Our first day there is January 6th so if we had any hopes of hitting Typhoon Lagoon we would have to do it then.
Start dates are always on schedule usually. The end dates can vary.

Is the Edison on target to open by December of this year? Do you have a firm idea yet as to what will be included in the area?

Going in mid December and want to try and plan a night for DS if The Edison is open.

Last edited:
Is the Edison on target to open by December of this year? Do you have a firm idea yet as to what will be included in the area?

Going in mid December and want to try and plan a night for DS if The Edison is open.
There is no firm date for Edison. You can get an idea by looking up Edison LA however this location will be larger and include some other things.

Requires a login. What's the gist of the commencement?
Basic permit with no expiration which means it expires automatically in one year. My guess would be it's for removal of electrical. It's unclear whether the entire building will be torn down or just modified.

Any information on whether Choza Tequila at the Mexican Pavilion in Epcot will be opening soon? Earlier this year I read it would be opening early 2017 but haven't seen anything else about it since.

Any information on whether Choza Tequila at the Mexican Pavilion in Epcot will be opening soon? Earlier this year I read it would be opening early 2017 but haven't seen anything else about it since.
It's nearing completion but no date has been given.

rteetz, do we have any info on the time line for all the rides just announced at D23?

I noticed the first post hasn't been updated yet.

Late 2019 for the Skyline? 2 1/2 years is an inordinately long time to build a monocable aerial gondola on flat terrain.
We haven't been told anything regarding dates. If I am not mistaken permits have a 2019 date and sources indicate it will open in time for Star Wars land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!