Magicool

Wellard Stallard

Groovy DIS Chick with Attitude
I was told about this product yesterday - apparently there was an advert on the TV - its called Magicool - I got it from Boots for £4.79. It looks really 'cool' (scuse the pun!! sorry) Its a body and face spray that instantly cools your skin - you can also spray it inside a hot car and onto the surfaces and apparently it literally cools it down in seconds. It sounded too good to be true - anyways I went and bought a tin and tried the spray on my arm and it definitely cools it instantly -I suppose I will feel the full benefit when we get some sunshine? It might help when we go to Florida in October. Has anyone else heard of it or bought some. Let me know what you think.

thanks

I've never seen this, but after reading some info on the web about it I'll be watching for it!

Hi, Just to let you know that my daughter could not of done without it. It was brilliant. We have just returned and the temp ws 88 to 90 most days. We bought ours from Asda, Enjoy your hols. We did.

This sounds very interesting, do you have the web site address?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter