"Magical" PIN ???

minandmick

Mouseketeer
We have been kicking around the idea of going to WDW for my birthday in October. This morning, I decided to call and see if there was a PIN attached to my name. There wasn't. Not really surprised, it seems as if there never is a PIN to my name! I told the CM that a PIN or a good AP discount was the deciding factor for us choosing a Disney hotel -vs- renting DVC points. He was very polite and told us he hoped we would get a PIN.

Well, after reading about the FD email that might have come out today, I decided to call again and see if there was a FD PIN added. Wouldn't you know?!? There was suddenly a 30% PIN in my name that wasn't there an hour ago! I booked us for the ASMovies! I *almost* did Coronado but I decided that I would use that extra money to buy DH's AP.

I'm not sure if the 1st CM sprinkled a little :wizard: and got us our 30% PIN, or if we are really just that lucky...but either way, I'm excited!!!!

"MIN, YOU JUST TURNED 34, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NEXT? I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!"

We have been kicking around the idea of going to WDW for my birthday in October. This morning, I decided to call and see if there was a PIN attached to my name. There wasn't. Not really surprised, it seems as if there never is a PIN to my name! I told the CM that a PIN or a good AP discount was the deciding factor for us choosing a Disney hotel -vs- renting DVC points. He was very polite and told us he hoped we would get a PIN.

Well, after reading about the FD email that might have come out today, I decided to call again and see if there was a FD PIN added. Wouldn't you know?!? There was suddenly a 30% PIN in my name that wasn't there an hour ago! I booked us for the ASMovies! I *almost* did Coronado but I decided that I would use that extra money to buy DH's AP.

I'm not sure if the 1st CM sprinkled a little :wizard: and got us our 30% PIN, or if we are really just that lucky...but either way, I'm excited!!!!

"MIN, YOU JUST TURNED 34, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NEXT? I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!"

:banana::banana: great! the CM I talked too said to me that since I verified my email that was letting disney know that i am interested in a discount and we might recieve one...wish all CM's knew the right info lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter