Magical Moments Pressed Penny Book?

DonnettaR

DIS Veteran
I need to purchase a Magical Moments Pressed Penny Book. Does anyone know how much they are and where I can purchase one? Thanks.

Yes, I have tried my local store and they don't sell the penny books. Someone has volunteered to collect pennies for me and I need a book to put them in so I was hoping that maybe there was a store in Disneyland that took phone orders.

We bought ours in the gift store at the Grand Californian. You might try the DLH or Vacation Planning and see if they can tell you where to get them.

Here's a number from Birnbaum's: (800) 362-4533

You can have items from the park shipped to you.

Are these normally so expensive? I could be remembering incorrectly, but I thought we spent $5-$7 on my DS's last time we were at WDW. He needs a new one and wants to buy the 50th when we get to DL. I hope they are affordable for him.

I was hoping to get one for our trip, but $15 is way more than I was expecting to pay. mAlien, here's hoping they're in the $5-7 range at the park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter