Magical Express on a day other than check in/out

Disney's Fan

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation for a grand villa for 3 families, and some of the family members will be arriving a day later and some leaving a day or two earlier than the reservation dates. Are the guests who are not arriving on the check in/check out dates out of luck with ME?

No worries! Just call the ME line and give the various details to the CM. Everyone on the reservation is entitled to one round-trip use of the ME. As long as it's between the check-in and check-out dates, it doesn't matter which date it is. The only thing that won't work is using ME prior to your check-in date or after your check-out date.

No worries! Just call the ME line and give the various details to the CM. Everyone on the reservation is entitled to one round-trip use of the ME. As long as it's between the check-in and check-out dates, it doesn't matter which date it is. The only thing that won't work is using ME prior to your check-in date or after your check-out date.
That's great news! Thanks so much for the information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter