Thanks so much! I love these and am looking to make a list. Do you know if they have any inside out ones or Elena of Avalor?

Unfortunately they do not. Disney often throws out "Limited Magic Shots" like the Tangled Lantern, though they did extend it as the demand was and is very high.

Thank you so much for this thread! I would also love to know the ones for the Christmas party.

I wish I had more info and photos to post but I typically attend the MNSSHP. I will peruse the web to see what I can find but all those will be from 2016. Not sure when Disney posts holiday photos but I'll keep watching for it! :-)

These are great!! Thanks for this thread! love it

MAGIC KINGDOM

View attachment 254517

Hitchhiking Ghosts
Available from the Disney PhotoPass photographer when stationed outside the Haunted Mansion.

Lumiere
Available from the Disney PhotoPass photographer stationed in front of Beast’s enchanted castle.

Sebastian
Available from the Disney PhotoPass photographer stationed in front of Under the Sea – Journey of The Little Mermaid.

Chip
Available from Disney PhotoPass photographers when stationed at the following locations:
• In front of Gaston’s Tavern
• In front of Beast’s enchanted castle

View attachment 254520

Olaf
Available from Disney PhotoPass photographers when stationed at the following locations:
• In the hub area in front of Cinderella Castle
• On the bridge leading into Tomorrowland

Pascal
• Liberty Square
• Fantasyland

Pirates of the Caribbean
Available from Disney PhotoPass photographers stationed in Adventureland.

Muppets
Available from Disney PhotoPass photographers when stationed in Liberty Square.

View attachment 254524

Prince Naveen
• Liberty Square
• Fantasyland

Tinker Bell
Available from Disney PhotoPass photographers stationed at the following locations:
• Main Street, U.S.A.
• In the hub area in front of Cinderella Castle
• Adventureland
• Fantasyland

Frozen Snowflake
Available from Disney PhotoPass photographers stationed at the following locations:
• Main Street, U.S.A.
• Fantasyland

Balloons
Available from any Disney PhotoPass photographer on Main Street, U.S.A.

View attachment 254565

Nick Wild

Get this Animated Magic Shot featuring Nick Wilde by visiting a Disney PhotoPass Photographer at the entrance to Magic Kingdom Park or on Hollywood Boulevard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

Tangled Lantern
Available from the Disney PhotoPass photographer when stationed near Rapunzel Tower in the evening.

View attachment 254582

Pirates of the Caribbean attraction photo

Thank you for creating this thread, I have been searching for a spot to see all this information for several months. You have done a great job :). We will have AP's for the first time, and plan to use Memory Maker to the max.

PHOTO BOOTH LOCATIONS - Under Construction
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

MK Space Mountain Arcade – MM (2016)

EP Figment Gift Shop – MM (2016)
Imagination Gift Shop
Test Track Exit?
AK Dinorama area/Dinoland near Primeval Whirl - $ (2016)

HS

Boardwalk MM (2016)
Please tell me more about the Photo Booth Locations... I have MM for my next trip in 3 months. Can I use these Locations? What are they? I have never heard or seen them before and I go to WDW every year! How do I not know about this???

Please tell me more about the Photo Booth Locations... I have MM for my next trip in 3 months. Can I use these Locations? What are they? I have never heard or seen them before and I go to WDW every year! How do I not know about this???

Ha! My husband and I LIVED in FL omg like in the 90's and I just found out about them! :rotfl: Currently this portion is still under construction meaning I'm trying to find the exact locations. This has been difficult due to all the construction and new closures.
Here's a link I found that explains how it works and what the booths look like. I'll continue searching and update this post as soon as I find anything.
http://capturingmagic.me/photopass-photo-booth-photos-at-disney-world-claiming-the-digital-download

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!