Magic Kingdom table service during MNSSHP

ACJT

DIS Veteran
Will any table service restaurants at MK be open for walk ups during MNSSHP? It seems ADR's aren't available during party hours??

Last edited:

The special events make the event for me. I want to see both parades and the fireworks

The special events make the event for me. I want to see both parades and the fireworks

Exactly.

When you're going to a special ticket event, experience the things that you're paying extra for. A TS restaurant can wait for another time.

There are a few cases when TS on a party night might be called for. I've been unable to get BOG (even breakfast or lunch) at a reasonable time on a non-party. We will have family with us in October who are doing a one in a lifetime trip to Disney World. They want to experience BOG. I was able to get a party night ADR for 8 PM. I am thinking unless some other reservation opens up, we will go there just for dessert. A few members of our group are elderly and they and will need a little time off their feet by then anyway. Generally, though, I agree, I do not want to waste valuable party time eating dinner!

All Points well taken on the time use of a special event. I would only really consider an adr that was for 6pm so that I would be done eating by the time the party was underway. We plan to be at MK for the day on our party date (pass holders) and would be wanting to stop at some point to eat anyways.

All Points well taken on the time use of a special event. I would only really consider an adr that was for 6pm so that I would be done eating by the time the party was underway. We plan to be at MK for the day on our party date (pass holders) and would be wanting to stop at some point to eat anyways.
If there are any character meets that you want to do, I would skip the ADR anyway. Eat before the party so you don't waste ANY time.

6pm ADR will not get you out in time...
Especially if you want to do any special meet and greets.
Plan a bit earlier, 5 to 5:15, imho. TS can eat up a lot more time than you realize.
Some of the party characters come out earlier than 7 pm, you can only get in line with a wrist band, but still ahead of the game.

Last edited:
6pm ADR will not get you out in time...
Especially if you want to do any special meet and greets.
Plan a bit earlier, 5 to 5:15, imho. TS can eat up a lot more time than you realize.
Some of the party characters come out earlier than 6pm, you can only get in line with a,wrist band, but still ahead of the game.
So what time do the parties actually start at? I thought it was 7pm? We've done MNSSHP before and we primarily go for 1. Parade 2. Fireworks 3. Trick or treating/dance parties. If we get rides in or see characters...that's all bonus for us.

So what time do the parties actually start at? I thought it was 7pm?
People with tickets are allowed in at 3:45 to start queing for security.
The 7 dwarfs and Jack Skellingtom come out usually around 6:30 pm, but the line begins usually for those 2 characters at 5:30 ish. However, only those with party wristbands are allowed to line up.
There is also the Hocus Pocus Spooktacular, at differing times during the night.
It's all up to you how you want to spend your time, but because tickets are now at the almost $100 pp mark, I personally want to be done eating before 6:30, and not be paying a premium to be in a restaurant.
Just my humble opinion.

So what time do the parties actually start at? I thought it was 7pm? We've done MNSSHP before and we primarily go for 1. Parade 2. Fireworks 3. Trick or treating/dance parties. If we get rides in or see characters...that's all bonus for us.
Actual party activities start at 7 PM. But lines for the rare characters start well in advance of that time. If you enter the line for some of those at 7 PM, you can spend 60-90 minutes of your party time in that line. If you don't plan to meet any of the most rare characters, being out of a restaurant by 7 will be fine.

Question do you really need BOG
during Halloween Party, our res is at 8Pm on 29 August and thinking just
grabing Jungle instead. Any thoughts?? Thanks

you will miss the first parade and most likely fireworks with an 8pm dinner time

I would eat early and just grab CS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!