Magic Kingdom Breakfast options

MotherofLandon

Mouseketeer
What breakfast options are available pre-rope drop at Magic Kingdom? I am hoping to arrive early and get some pictures on main street and then eat breakfast prior to the welcome show/rope drop when we are there next month. Thanks

What breakfast options are available pre-rope drop at Magic Kingdom? I am hoping to arrive early and get some pictures on main street and then eat breakfast prior to the welcome show/rope drop when we are there next month. Thanks

Starbucks, The Plaza, and a few carts scattered around.

Just for the record-they did change the opening procedure, so now guests are allowed on Main Street about an hour before Park Open, to eat, shop, wander, etc. So there won't really be an opportunity for those empty Main Street Castle photos. If that's something you were aware of, however:

TS: Crystal Palace, CRT

Otherwise there's Starbucks and Cheshire Cafe as well.

Aww, come on CAS239, The Plaza has Mickey waffles! How is that not breakfast?

Do they still have breakfast?

If you look them up on the Disney website they only have a lunch and dinner menu and Disney site says opening time of 11am

And the line is long.

What does the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor have for breakfast? Ice Cream?

A donut sundae (donut, apple cinnamon topping, ice cream, toppings)
Mickey waffle plate (I believe a few waffles, topping of some sort, and maybe bacon)
Fruit, muffins, cereal

And the Starbucks line really depends on the day, but the line gets longer the closer to opening it is. Ive been in and out in under 10 minutes, but I generally plan for at least 20

Be our guest, Cinderella royal table and crystal palace are open. As well as a few places on main street.

Be our guest, Cinderella royal table and crystal palace are open. As well as a few places on main street.
The OP though is looking for places without a reservation. To just swing by along main Street prior to the welcome show

Do they still have breakfast?

If you look them up on the Disney website they only have a lunch and dinner menu and Disney site says opening time of 11am

When I was there a couple of weeks ago, The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor was not open in the morning. I was slowing making my way down Main Street and there was a sign almost in the way with the hours (not open until 11am) and maybe a menu.

When I was there a couple of weeks ago, The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor was not open in the morning. I was slowing making my way down Main Street and there was a sign almost in the way with the hours (not open until 11am) and maybe a menu.

Well that's a sad state of affairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter