Magic Bands Only? No Paper Necessary?

Delilah1310

DIS Veteran
Hi all. Been about two years since we last went to WDW and I seem to recall bringing a packet of paperwork.
I don't feel like we received that this year, but maybe its not necessary?
Do I just need my magic band?
My Disney Experience App shows the resort reservations, tickets, etc.

i'll need to turn the house upside down if they did in fact sent paperwork, but if I need it, I'll find it.

thanks!

Last edited:
No worries! You will be good with your bands and your app to refer to if needed. I do usually still bring a printout of my confirmation email with reservation # and details, just cause I am neurotic and worried that it will somehow not be in the system, and my phone will die with my app, etc!

Yep just your Mickey bands! :mickeyjum

I always screenshot my reservation # and my fast passes just in case the App is down or messed up but it isn't necessary.
Also when I screenshot ......my phone battery last longer from not looking at the App again & again lol

Have a great trip! :tinker:

I always screenshot my reservation # and my fast passes just in case the App is down or messed up but it isn't necessary.
Also when I screenshot ......my phone battery last longer from not looking at the App again & again lol

Have a great trip! :tinker:
This is that I do for our ADRs...saves on battery drain when I don't have to load them because I second guess my self again and again.

Under My Itinerary I do a printout for each day showing ADRs and FPs. We usually get something in the mail maybe 30 days after we book and then a month before the trip. I keep all that along with plane and rental car info in a folder.

How do you do the screenshot? I have an iPhone.

If you can see it in your MDE account then they can see it. So you shouldn't have a problem with your reservations unless you make a last minute change to a restaurant reservation. There have been times when the restaurant won't see your reservation if you made the ADR just few hours ahead of time. In those instances I have the email confirmation to show them if they ask for it. But otherwise, there haven't been any problems.

I see your screenshot question was asked and answered :thumbsup2

Cynbeth....I print my things out too....but a screenshot is better for me in the long run because I am 1# Not walking around the park with my itinerary papers...and 2# I will have changed up my Fast passes by day 2 so it requires another screenshot sometimes lol

The OP can print things out if she wants but I just wanted to assure her it wasn't a make it or break it type thing.
I read her OP as she thought she should have a pile of stuff/papers in her hands:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!