magic bands and sunglasses

CAL2

DIS Veteran
Hi,

can anyone tell me if the old magic bang overlays fit the new magic bands?

sunglasses... I always find in the Florida heat that I get sweaty on my nose where the bridge of the sunglass sits, any tips on how to stop this or type/make of sunglass that doesn't do this.

:thanks:

Cal :)

To your magic band question I would say no. But if there is battery life in your old magic band you could use it

To your magic band question I would say no. But if there is battery life in your old magic band you could use it

Hi, Its just my DD and myself going next year so we have done a new MDE account and as far as I understand it that means our old MB wont connect. Is this right?

Cal:)

I don't think you would've to make a new account if one less person was going. Since you have I think you could use either account. Did you buy special magic bands?

Did you buy special magic bands?

No I have a red glittery cover which I added white dots to, its transferable and wanted to put it on the new band. I guess I can order a new one if the company has adjusted their covers to fit the new bands.

I don't think that will work on the new one it's a totally different shape

-Old overlay will not fit.
-Just wipe the sweat off or avoid sunglasses and wear a hat.
-Absolutely no reason to make a new account... Not sure why you did? No the magic bands cannot be linked to the new account because they are already linked to the old account. My suggestion is to just use the old account.

Absolutely no reason to make a new account... Not sure why you did? No the magic bands cannot be linked to the new account because they are already linked to the old account. My suggestion is to just use the old account.

made a new one as it was just for my DD and myself other one is still active so if we wanted we could use that one and re use old bands, we just thought it would be
-Just wipe the sweat off or avoid sunglasses and wear a hat
guess I could try a hat. I prefer to wear sunglasses but do get fed up wiping that one section where the glasses rest.

made a new one as it was just for my DD and myself other one is still active so if we wanted we could use that one and re use old bands, we just thought it would be

guess I could try a hat. I prefer to wear sunglasses but do get fed up wiping that one section where the glasses rest.

Yeah just use the first MDE. It really makes zero difference whehter its just you and DD or you and the entire family.
LOL how do you think us everyday glasses wearers feel?

Translucent Matt mineral pressed powder on the bridge of the nose ( after the sunscreen application of course) is the only thing that works for me. I wear glasses all the time but even this has its limits. You can get little packs of blotting tissues that can help too, I think I saw some in Superdrug last month to help reduce "sheen".

Translucent Matt mineral pressed powder on the bridge of the nose ( after the sunscreen application of course) is the only thing that works for me. I wear glasses all the time but even this has its limits. You can get little packs of blotting tissues that can help too, I think I saw some in Superdrug last month to help reduce "sheen".

:thanks: , I came across a you tube clip and she patted a small amount of milk of magnesium onto to her t zone and then applied make up as normal . think it must have something to do with the chalk in it .

I thought you could 'De-Link' a MB and link to another account?

That would be good, save me changing account again. I may phone Disney and ask, if not guess I will have to use my old account or order new covers.

cal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter