August 25, 2012 Magic in NYC!!!!

bigbootee

Rabid Disnoid
Welcome. This the meet for the August 25, 2012 cruise on the Magic from NY to the Bahamas.:welcome:

Only 504 days to go.

Anyone interested in doing FE?

Roll Call:

Me, DW, DD(11 at cruise time), DS (11 at cruise time)
JoiseyMom, DH, DD (16) and DS(11)
Diznyfan68
Mommy2tati: 3 adults, 5 children: 4 girls (10, 10, 8, 8, 7) & 1 boy (8)?
DeeCeeSW, DH and DS (11 at sailing)
Spooh DH, DD (13) at sailing
Sunflowergirl66, DH, DD10, DD4
Aurora's Mommy , DH, DS13, DD10
ShelleyR25, DH, DS (14) and DD (turn 13 on the ship)
Coconuts, DH, DS11, DD8, and DD4
Rantinnravin, DBF, DD12
bibbidibobbidiboo07, DH, DD5, DS2
TECHJPM, DW, DD(11)(12 at time of sailing)
OnePrincessMom, DD8
Mike and Jodie
sunny45, DH

Hey, we are booked (at least for now).

Me, DH, DD (16) and DS (11).

No way we could pass sailing out of NYC, so count us in!

We're in!

4 adults including me

7 children: 6 girls (10, 10, 8, 8, 7, 6) & 1 boy (8)

So you switched Alaska for this one? Welcome.

Well sort of. No matter what Alaska this year was getting canned. The economy and all....just couldn't justify it. I am so hoping that next year things go better :) (knock on wood)!!

We're in (for now). Me, DH and DS (11 at sailing). Had to cancel the Dream for 8/2011 and then the announcement! Things happen for a reason...

We're in!

4 adults including me

7 children: 6 girls (10, 10, 8, 8, 7, 6) & 1 boy (8)

Edit: We are now 3 adults & 5 children 4 girls (10, 10, 8, 7) & 1 boy (8)

2 connecting cabins 6068 & 6070

Edit (Again): removed one of the ages

Just booked the Magic for August 25, 2012...have never booked this far in advance before...but just had to as soon as I found out they were sailing out of New York....

I will have my 2 DD's (10 and 4 at the time of sailing) and my DH with me...

:yay::yay::yay:

DH is on board (no pun intended), so now it's just a matter of hooking up with the TA (who was sailing on the Dream this week).

We will be me, DH (celebrating his birthday, not specified, but it's a big one!), DS (13) and DD (10). If all goes as planned, we will be on deck 2.

Can't believe it's over a year away, but the way time flies lately, it will be here before you know it. Maybe I should start packing now? :lmao:

Hi Aurora's Mommy,
We will celebrate my husband's birthday (Aug. 30th) as well and I will have my DD 10 and DD 4 with me...

We'll be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary on August 31st! It's a sea day so I am hoping to snag a Palo ressie!

Hi Sunny! DH's birthday is not until October 3, but we can not sail at that time (darn school) and it is a BIG ONE, so we can celebrate all year! Your DD 10 will have to look up my DD 10, and vise versa. Shouldn't be to hard, Princess Aurora (Paige) is really friendly.

And to Dee: I cannot imagine a better place to celebrate a special anniversary than Palo, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you can snag that ressie! :lovestruc

We have the reservation, now I just have to call and put down the deposit. It's been a crazy weekend. It's a surprise for the kids, at least until Christmas, so I have to make the call when no one is around tomorrow.

If there anyone who has identified themselves yet who is NOT from the Northeast (NY/NJ/PA/CT)?

We are from Ma. Which is North East, but not mentioned on your list. We plan on taking the train in since we live only 30 minutes from Providence RI. A lot cheaper then flying to Florida. Looking forward to this cruise.

We are from Ma. Which is North East, but not mentioned on your list. We plan on taking the train in since we live only 30 minutes from Providence RI. A lot cheaper then flying to Florida. Looking forward to this cruise.

Sorry Ma.! Are we sailing out of RI? I have no idea :). I was hoping we would sail out of Bayonne, as that is only 1 1/2 hours from home for us.

We got a bit of sticker shock when we first priced this cruise, but when you consider what you save when not travelling back and forth to FL, the extra day, the day at WDW, we figured we were not spending much more than we have paid for any previous cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter