"Magic"al Inaugural

Joe & Joanne

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
HI Folks

For some pics click below

Cruise Pics

Hi Folks
Been busy here since our arrival home in the frozen Northlands of NJ. First of all I wish to thank all those new found friends and DISBoard members who helped to create a “Magic”cal cruise for everyone. Secondly, I wish to thank Shirley from “The Perfect Gift”. The Perfect Gift 1 800-850-4559 I called her with some idea of what I would like and she took that info and created a fabulous gift basket for delivery to our Stateroom. Absolutely perfect, to include the candle and champagne although the pretzels made for some strange bed company?

I will start off with the 10th of May. We left Philadelphia on time and arrived in Orlando about 11:45AM. Happy Limo Happy Limo was there promptly to meet us with a cute sign at the bottom of the stairway. We met our driver Wes who explained the process whereby we would collect our baggage and he would get the Limo. We had booked a Limo and not a Town Car but in retrospect we should have rented a bus, as our baggage (for four) would not fit in the trunk. A minor inconvenience that would be eliminated by Wes on the return trip. The cost for the round trip was $170.00 but we gave him a $20.00 tip. Barb & Tony’s web site has a coupon for Happy Limo Castaway Cay I think that we could have rented a van from AVIS for a few dollars less. Of course we would not have been dropped off at the door, and I would have had to do all the planning, driving and arranging for the trip from the ship back to the RAD and get our return car etc. We arrived at the Radisson about 1:15 PM checked in, made an early reservation for the shuttle to the pier and were eating at poolside around 1:30 or so. The rate for a nice room was $59.00 and a total of $63.10 with tax. This rate was the “fall special” that we found out about on the DIS after reserving a two bedroom suite. We were not disappointed with the room without the Jacuzzi. To be continued

More, please:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: . Can't get enough western itinerary trip reports.

Tina
Western 1/18/03 yikes!!!

Originally posted by Hopkins
More, please:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: . Can't get enough western itinerary trip reports.

Tina
Western 1/18/03 yikes!!!

Oooh....you're going on the trip with a bunch of us from the DisneyDollarless group. Heheheheh. :smooth:

Don't worry, we're a fun bunch. ;)

What was/ where did Brian's gift come from? We need to celebrate a birthday and I had been planning on ordering something. That looked incredible!

Hi Folks:wave:
Brian ordered the gift on board through guest services, it was luscious!

TY For posting!! Looking forward to the other installments. Love the pics too! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter