Lurkers - come on out

I don't know if I could take the humidity down there. For now it's gotta stay 'a nice place to visit' for me.

It seem's like the board is quieting again, it goes through it's up and down's :')

Joined back in 2012 but come on to "lurk" once in a while. But now I'm comin' out. :)

i view this thread often no one knows this side to me. i am a mwm but i am so attracted to this area. its nice to read these threads.

I found the DIS a few years ago while vacation planning and have been lurking on and off since then but only just joined this year. I'm an ace lurker - and also an ACE lurker. But I've been starting to post a bit here and there.

I have been lurking for way too long and I don't know why in the end; everybody has always been so friendly and the LGBT+ board is so welcoming even at the slowest of times. I'm so sorry, I've been missing out. (Always did shy up at parties.) It was time to actually register. \o/

I'm a lurker too . . sort of. Don't frequent this site/board to often as I am more toward the West Coast, and seems this site runs more skewed to the East Coast. Need to change that! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!