luggage tags

Daldea

Mouseketeer
Do we still get luggage tags mailed out to us? if so, is it those cute color coded tags with the characters on the front?
what has your experience been with luggage tags?

Yes luggage tags still get mailed out. Coming to Canada they take a little longer than the notified time from Disney. You'll get them in time if the trip was booked more than 30 days from the check-in date. This was the last set of luggage tags as of April, I don't know if any have changed.
New-Disney-Luggage-Tags.png

Strange, I have not received mine and I booked back in April. I have my ME tags and I leave in a week. I thought they were in with the magic bands, which I will get at the resort.

The luggage tags when booked through Disney for your room are suppose to be a "gift" as a way of thanking you. If it's through a travel agency or DVC I don't believe that they are sent out.

I think it is package bookings only that get the tags, if it is a room only booking you do not get them.

I do have a TA but I booked Free Dining myself and had it transferred to her. FD is a package so hopefully it's in with the magic bands.

1. It has to be a package.

2. You will receive them when you check in and get your magic bands.

I have yet to receive them in the mail before my trip. I make a note to ask for them at the Front Desk at check-in when I get my magic band. They haven't set aside a matching tag for me. The CM usually scrounges through a junk drawer for an extra. YMMV ps make sure to ask for your magic your way pkg booklet when you check-in. Still a few discount coupons and mini golf vouchers.

Aww they are so cute, I hope we get them again. But my memory is that they were waiting for us in our room, not mailed to us. We already received our Magical Express bag tags.

Unless something has changed, they don't mail them to Canadians. We got ours with our magic bands when we checked into our resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts