Love Mickey Collection Clearance @ Target

JKalai

DIS Veteran
Was at Target today and found a lot of the Love Mickey stuff that came out in the beginning of summer on clearance from 30-50% off.

Don't forget you can also stack 5% with REDcard.

Your mileage may vary!

I'm doing everything I can to stay away from Target for this reason! I really wanted the mickey string lights for my new patio, but they're sold out everywhere near me. I know if I go to look, I will come home with more coffee mugs and my fiancé might kill me if that happens haha

There is a Cartwheel for an additional 20% off clearance clothing, shoes and accessories that works on the Mickey collection. I got the 2 piece sweatsuit for $14.50 and a set of 5 Mickey buttons for $2.00. At my store the Mickey accessories and food products were 50% off and the clothing was 30% off.

My mom & I went to 4 Targets the other day. One had the Mickey stuff 75% & 90% off. We got the large, Mickey head pool float for $3.61 (originally $30). What a find! The other stores we went to were only 50% off....a little disappointing. I have the Cartwheel App and never thought to check that. I will next time in Target (later today)!

My sister and I went last night and stumbled on the Mickey clearance. She got a bunch of the toiletries - hand cream, face mask, nail files, bath sponge, etc, to use as stocking stuffers for her daughter-in-law and her other son's girlfriend (we're all big Disney fans). She got a set of the corn cob holders. I got a new mug for my morning hot tea and some of the giant Ziploc bags. There were some other cute things, but we restrained ourselves, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!