Lots of questions

disneyjohnfan

Earning My Ears
Hi all

I have been listening to the show for a while now but I am very confused by the relationship of some of the members of the team.

I understand that Pete and John were together but no longer are however I am confused about a member of the team called Walter.

From what I understood Walter is related to Theresa and married to Pete. However he has just disappeared and then I heard Pete say if he ever started to date again. Did he pass away?

Other people seem to have left the show also. Where did Dustin, Sean, and Jenni Lyn go? They are not spoken about any more. Did they leave on bad terms. I notice for example that Jenni Lyn does videos with the British guy who was on the show for a while. Did they go under a cloud to start their own thing.

So many questions. Sorry.

ck the social media post at the top of this page there is a link in the second paragraph that will answer all your questions.

From that link (and Oliver is obviously gone now):

DIS Boards - owned by Pete
WDWInfo.com - owned by Pete
Dreams Unlimited Travel - owned by Pete, John and Donna

Bob Varley - passed in 2008. Started as friend and moderator on the DIS Boards. Founding Podcast member, friend etc,

At one time (15 years ago) John and Pete were together, then they weren't.
Kevin and John have been together since September 2001 (married 3/1/12).
At one time Pete and Walter were together, then they weren't.
Teresa is married to Walter's brother, making her Walter's sister in law.
Corey and Julie are married now, but have been together since before the Podcast started.
Kathy is widowed and not related to anyone on the Podcast
Craig is married to Kiley
Ryno and Oliver both have long term Partners.

The Podcast Team has evolved over the years.

Other folks, that have moved on, have been part the Podcast / DIS history.

Like any job anywhere, people come and people go. People leave positions for any number of reasons, none of which we can or want to discuss in an open discussion forum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter