Lost Clothing - Disney Wonder Jan 9 - 14, 2018 Galveston to San Juan

Mark Kazemba

Earning My Ears
Lost several items of clothing in laundry on Deck 7 Jan 11, 2018. Please respond if you were on this cruise and found it.

Thank you. Lost men's dress blue oxford shirt (16 x 34), young women's Disney sweatshirt (gray), and 2 men's Cremieux t-shirts: 1 pink and 1 turquoise. I was using Washers 1, 2, and 7 at about 4 p.m. January 11 and dryers 1 and 2 shortly thereafter.

Lost several items of clothing in laundry on Deck 7 Jan 11, 2018. Please respond if you were on this cruise and found it.
Call DCL & they will give you their lost & found phone number to leave a detailed message about what you lost. They are responsive and will get back to you. Disney is good with lost & found items.

I second what Shanti said...call DCL directly (I actually googled DCL Lost and Found to get the correct number). Back in November, I left several items of clothing in my stateroom, and called them upon returning home. They were able to locate them quickly, and were great about getting them back to me very promptly (even though it was totally my fault that they were left behind!)

I am curious, did someone take your items or were they left in the machines ? Hopefully you will get them back.

I am curious, did someone take your items or were they left in the machines ? Hopefully you will get them back.

I was curious too. It's kind of hard to lose things in a self-serve laundry unless you leave them unattended longer than the wash or dry cycle causing someone to have to move them to free a machine...

I once accidentally left a sock in the dryer on deck 6 and kept going back to check for it in the pile of lost clothes on the table. We were walking on deck 7, randomly stopped at the laundry room to look at it, and I found my sock there on top of a small pile of obviously left clothes on the table.

I once accidentally left a sock in the dryer on deck 6 and kept going back to check for it in the pile of lost clothes on the table. We were walking on deck 7, randomly stopped at the laundry room to look at it, and I found my sock there on top of a small pile of obviously left clothes on the table.
Socks get caught in the washers all the time. There's space near the door they crawl into. I haven't figured wear my socks at home hide.

Yes I always seem a pile of random clothing items left in the laundry rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts