Loss of a Young Diser

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beloved dd. My thoughts and prayers are with your family during this very difficult time.

May God Bless you all at this incredibly sad time. May your daughter Rest in Peace in the Lord's care.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May fond memories of your daughter and the support of loved ones give you strength during this difficult time.

:hug: May you find peace and comfort in your time of grief. I am very sorry to read this news and extremely sorry that you had to write it..........Your daughter sounds like she enjoyed her time at Disney/cruising and you are a wonderful parent to have given her that opportunity! God bless you.....

I can only add to the prayers that have been and are being offered for you and your family at this time.

I, like many of the others, have a 14 yo DD and I just "fussed" at her because her room wasn't clean....just doesn't seem important anymore.....

The heavenly choir of angels sounds a little sweeter tonight......

God bless
Phyllis

I can't comprehend what you must be feeling. I hope someday you are able to smile and laugh at your memories and not feel the immediacy of these days. I am so sorry.

With our very hectic schedule and the constant need of money to be spent for more practical things, my husband and I have never really taken our two kids on big, family vacations even though my family always went on vacations when I was a child. That changed last year when we took our first trip on the Magic. I realized that the amount of money spent, though staggering when the cruise was booked, was one of the best investments we had ever made. The memories we have with our children will last a lifetime.

You have so many wonderful memories of your precious daughter. By taking her on these vacations and spending that quality time with her, you enriched her life. You also gave yourself incredible memories to cherish.

I don't understand why some earthly lives are cut so short. It's more than the human mind can stand to think about. I do know that your Clarke probably had more beautiful experiences with you than most people do in a lifetime. I pray that brings you some peace.

I'll be praying for you!
Ginger

I am so sorry to hear your news. Your entire family will be in my prayers.

I am so sorry , i too have a 14 year old DD and three other DD's, i cannot imagine what you are going through....like someone said before...i also just fussed my 14 year old about something she didn't do...and she was right....it doesn't seem so important anymore....i am so sorry for your loss.....

You are so strong. I don't know how I would handle what you are going though, but wish you the best. I am so sorry for your loss and will pray for you. :grouphug:

I would like to thank everyone for all the comforting words, hugs and pixie dust. Yes, this is a very difficult time for me and my family and all of your prayers help strengten us. We consider the Disers our second family. Clarke was all ready to start our "July 15th" cruise meet board. She had just told me that there were no kids on the board yet, and I had to assure her that that would change soon. It was only fitting that I share the news with our Dis family.

I don't know if describing as strong is an accurate description. I am just taking one day at time. Thanks again.

My prayer for you is for God to give you the strength and comfort that you need!!! Just know that you are not alone during this time.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!