Loss of a Young Diser

I'm so sorry you have to go through such a difficult time. How blessed you are to have such an awesome child.
Jo

Donnetta, I am terribly sorry for your loss. Sending you very positive wishes for the days ahead.

:grouphug: So sorry to hear of your loss, you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

:grouphug: and prayers for you and your family. Its an unimaginable loss.

:grouphug: I am truly sorry for the loss of your little blessing. My prayers and thought are with you and yours.

:grouphug: I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I have 2 DD's, 16 & 14 and I can't imagine what you and your family are going through

I'm thinking of you at this very sad time

Mandy :hug:

Oh my, how sad for you and your family. My thoughts and prayers go out to you during this difficult time of loss. As a mother, I cannot imagine the pain you are going through. I pray that in time your wonderful memories of your daughter fill your heart and replace your sadness. :grouphug:

Very, very sorry to hear about your loss... and thank you for sharing with us all, as truly a big family, in ways.

Soo sorry to hear about your loss.. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers..>!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!