looks like they have made some changes to the RAT and website

Greg36

Mouseketeer
Looks like they have made some changes on the DVC site for how you search for availability. I am getting some maintenance messages when trying to use some of the functions so it will be interesting to see what other changes exist. I am wondering if we will now have a modify option online and what that will mean going forward.

Looks like there are no calendars on it, I had to keep putting in different dates to check things. I hope they fix that. Yesterday was fine And today all different

I just logged in, we now have the option to remove or add a guest on a reservation. Also an option to modify the reservation itself...it takes you to a page where you can do a whole new search and change the reservation I think...I didn't go forward but if we can do that without calling MS that would be a big change!

Here is the notification on the website:

As we continue to enhance your online experience by offering more self-service functionality, we are happy to announce the ability to modify Disney Vacation Club Resort reservations online. This new functionality will be made available on June 21, 2018 and can be found on your dashboard by selecting "View and Modify" for a specific reservation. Additionally, you will see that the Resort Availability Tool has been combined with Online Booking so that finding an available room and booking the reservation is a more seamless experience.

Here is the notification on the website:

As we continue to enhance your online experience by offering more self-service functionality, we are happy to announce the ability to modify Disney Vacation Club Resort reservations online. This new functionality will be made available on June 21, 2018 and can be found on your dashboard by selecting "View and Modify" for a specific reservation. Additionally, you will see that the Resort Availability Tool has been combined with Online Booking so that finding an available room and booking the reservation is a more seamless experience.

Just tried to use this now... Looks like an interesting change...

Wow! Well that was a surprise! LOL

Always check in the AM to see is my wait listed day is available. Took me a minute to figure out where the RAT had gone. In general, it seems a real improvement to me... shows me my home resorts and booking window... you can limit to just WDW resorts which I really like and both book and wait list right from the RAT. Calendars are still there so that is helpful, as well.

Still no luck for me no matter which browser. Maybe it's my MAC causing the problems.

Very strange - it's working for me on my mac in all browsers. Do you know how to clear your cookies or go incognito? Maybe try that and see if it helps?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!