Looks Like the POLY is Our Laughin' Place! - An Aug 2017 PTR - COMPELTE, TR LINK POSTED

You're SO close! Once you are in that car I am sure the excitement will flood back in! Not sure if I'll be back on here before you leave so have a WONDERFUL & MAGICAL trip!! :jumping1:

100% just binge-read your entire PTR in 2 days and I'm SO EXCITED for you! I hope you and your family have the absolute best time and I cannot wait to read the TR! Plus you've given me some awesome ideas for my own trip next month (ie. park bag contents, makeup ideas, etc.)

Oh and random question:

My last day of camp is July 28. Once I get off of work, our furbaby Roxie will go off to Best Friends.

If you don't mind me asking a super weird question which Best Friends do you use? My sister works at one near me and if your puppy gets checked in over there, I'll tell her to give her some extra treats pluto:

You're SO close! Once you are in that car I am sure the excitement will flood back in! Not sure if I'll be back on here before you leave so have a WONDERFUL & MAGICAL trip!! :jumping1:

Thank you so, so much! You have been so supportive throughout this whole journey and I'm so grateful to have had your company on this PTR :hug:

100% just binge-read your entire PTR in 2 days and I'm SO EXCITED for you! I hope you and your family have the absolute best time and I cannot wait to read the TR! Plus you've given me some awesome ideas for my own trip next month (ie. park bag contents, makeup ideas, etc.)

Oh and random question:

If you don't mind me asking a super weird question which Best Friends do you use? My sister works at one near me and if your puppy gets checked in over there, I'll tell her to give her some extra treats pluto:

Thank you so much! I'm so glad that this thread was of some help to you, I hope your trip is just as awesome!

We take her to the Best Friends on Rt 22 near Watchung!

Congrats on being a little over 12 hours away!!!!!

Thank you!!! I'm so excited!!! party:

Closing Time!
* 2 * Days Out

Well, it's that time again! Another closin' of another PTR!

image.axd

It's currently 10:30. I'm still not 100% packed, dad was talking about leaving early and he's up and walking around, and instead of scrambling to finish up, I'm updating you all. :tilt:

I had a REALLY nice update written up, I spent about 20 minutes on it, and then with one accidental keystroke it was lost so I'll just give you the quick version:

A few updates back, I was talking about the "party" I would most likely be having right now, watching Lilo and Stitch alone. But the "party" right now is actually my mother, Grace and I watching The Middle together, which is symbolic of an important theme throughout this planning process-

Through the Pre-Trip process of this vacation, we really came to see how much Disney brings this family together. We all live stressful lives, and we've dealt with that in the past 100-or-something days by coming home at the end of the day and watching videos of the Polynesian together while we laugh and talk about what we want to do in Walt Disney World this year. I know this PTR, and, well, basically ALL of my PTR/TRs are very "me"-centric, but that's because for a while, I was the only person in the family who was super into Disney. This year, we all planned a little bit and we all came together to plan and get excited for this trip. We even have a cute little family group chat just for this vacation and dad has texted us every day for the past two weeks updating us about the trip.

I am so, so excited for this trip. It has been a HOT MINUTE since I last planned a formal trip (since January was so rushed and couldn't be planned well), and a hot minute since I was able to do a formal PTR and TR. I love writing more than anything in this world, and Disney is my ultimate happy place. Being able to channel both of these loves onto a medium like the DISboards has really helped me grow over the past few years, and I'm super thankful for everyone who has followed me along on this PTR and my past PTR/TRs.

Okay, my dad is definitely up and walking around so I really, really gotta go.

I'll see you on the other side. Will post a TR link as soon as I come back.

Consider this PTR OFFICIALLY CONCLUDED

OFF WE GO!

giphy.gif

Okay first things first: baby Julianne Hough in that HP gif is the best thing ever (how did I miss that she was an extra in that movie until just a few weeks ago??:confused3)

And second: OMG yayyyyy it's Disney time! Have an amazing time! Can't wait to read all about it!

Thank you so much! I'm so glad that this thread was of some help to you, I hope your trip is just as awesome!

We take her to the Best Friends on Rt 22 near Watchung!

Awh too bad, my sister works up at the one in Chestnut Ridge! And I actually just bought some grid notebooks on amazon because this PTR really inspired me so I hope to *attempt* to journal and maybe have a TR of my own this time!

This year, we all planned a little bit and we all came together to plan and get excited for this trip. We even have a cute little family group chat just for this vacation and dad has texted us every day for the past two weeks updating us about the trip.

This is so beautiful and I'm so glad everyone came together to plan this trip, it'll make it just that much more magical for all of you! I hope you have the best time down there and enjoy every single second, I'm looking forward to the TR! :figment:

Okay first things first: baby Julianne Hough in that HP gif is the best thing ever (how did I miss that she was an extra in that movie until just a few weeks ago??:confused3)

And second: OMG yayyyyy it's Disney time! Have an amazing time! Can't wait to read all about it!

WOAH I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE SHE WAS IN THERE UNTIL YOU POINTED HER OUT!!! Good eye!

YAY!!! I'm stopped at a Hampton Inn on our way home for the night, I'm looking to have my TR up and started by tomorrow!
Have a wonderful trip!! Can't wait to read all about it upon your return! :figment:

Thank you so much! I'm trying to have the TR posted by tomorrow evening!

Awh too bad, my sister works up at the one in Chestnut Ridge! And I actually just bought some grid notebooks on amazon because this PTR really inspired me so I hope to *attempt* to journal and maybe have a TR of my own this time!

This is so beautiful and I'm so glad everyone came together to plan this trip, it'll make it just that much more magical for all of you! I hope you have the best time down there and enjoy every single second, I'm looking forward to the TR! :figment:

Aww, I'm glad I inspired you to journal! It was kind of a pain-in-my-side to journal during the trip, but it's going to be SO helpful in the TR process!

We had an amazing time. Thank you for your kind words, the TR should be started tomorrow evening!

I can't wait to read your PR! I hope yall have magical time (and I love those unicorn mouse ears!).

Thank you so much! We had a wonderful time and thank you for the compliment on my ears! The TR should be posted tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter