Looking for female to share cabin 7/23/05 LA cruise

kamiafive

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I am new to this website but it was recommended by a friend. I have reservations for the Disney LA cruise 7/23/05 to 7/30/05, my daughter and I were going but she needs to take a class for college during the summer and is unable to go. I now need to find someone to take her place. I am 44, non-smoking, I love Disney, this is my first cruise. I am meeting cousins onboard but their cabins are full with their families. Anyone who is thinking about this is very welcome to be a part of our group. We come from a large family and can be lots of fun. I need to find someone soon. This cruise needs to be paid in full by May 9th, this is also the last day to make changes in the names or anything else without any penalities. My daughter and her friend were going to be joining me so the room is set for 3 adults if you and a friend or family member are considering this. Please contact me at my email address kamiafive@yahoo.com

Thank you
Diane
kamiafive@yahoo.com

Still in need of female cabin mate to elimanate the singles charge. I will have to cancel otherwise. This is a Category 11 stateroom on the 7th deck. I haven't made final payment yet and Disney could cancel me anyday. I am desperate to find a cabinmate or 2 so I can still go on this cruise. It is so very important to me. :wizard:

Have you spoken with your travel agent as to whether you are still booked? Your TA may be holding it for you, but if you book directly with DCL, their policy is usually to either cancel the booking and release the room back to availability if the balance is not paid in full by the due date, or to charge you a penalty for late payment.

I can understand how someone would be hesitant to spend a week in an inside stateroom with someone they have never met. It's too bad that one of your friends could not join you instead. Good luck anyway. :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter