Look what I found in my Disney Box!

lmbcdb

DIS Veteran
So we have a "Disney Box". It's a big Rubbermaid storage tote. In it I put all the things I want to keep for the next trip, along with memorabilia from the previous trip. (Also so the mouse ear hats don't get messed up)

It needed to be cleaned out and organized for our upcoming trip, so I thought I would share some of the fun old stuff I found!

First up is our tickets from our first two trips:
IMG_3543.jpg

Last edited:
And of course, some of the luggage tags they used to send you for your trip. These are some of the later, cheaper ones. When we first started going, they were really nice.

IMG_3544.JPG

Luckily, I never had to use these. The top one was what I kept in my bag in case the kids got lost. (for me to give to a CM)
The little one was one they kept in their fanny pack to give to a CM if they got lost.
IMG_3551.JPG

Looking forward to seeing what else you come across. We keep tidbits from our old trips too. Even something like an old crinkled paper FP that sends me back to the moment our whole family ran across the park in the rain to catch the last ride of the night. Puts a huge smile on my face!

In my house whenever my family would go on our Disney trips we used to save all our tickets and stuff as memories of our trips. And when I went to WDW for my first and only trip there we ended up with so much stuff that we still have today. Like I have my family's guest of honor badges and our Boardwalk Inn room key card that Disney used to have that was grey colored and featured Mickey Mouse's hand to stick in the keyhole. Did you ever get one of those too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter