Lollipop Mom or others??

ms.ojo

DIS Veteran
I know you had asked a lot of questions over the weekend. Did you post anything today???

Any idea when Disney will open the Best rate program beyond 11/26??? On the first page it says the program is open for arrivals up to 12/19. But if you put in a late Nov or early Dec date...it comes back and says only travel w/ a start date before 11/26 is currently eligible for the program. :rotfl2: This "new" "best" system is driving me nuts! And until I see if it will actually meet or beat my locked in AAA rate...I'm staying put!

I'm really surprised by the $85/night rate someone got for a moderate in early Nov. Everything is showing $121.50/night in the moderates for the rest of the bookable time period. Don't know if tht person is spoofing us...or if somehow there are a handful of rooms as given dates w/ 1 rate....and other check-in date bring forward diff't "best" prices. :confused3

Thanks! :love:

I was told earlier today that dates beyond 11/26 would be available "soon." No one could tell me if that was "this week" soon or "six weeks" soon though. ;) Typically December AP rates have been released mid to late August. Of course those release dates will not likely hold true for this system given the 120 day requirement.

Lollipop Mom said:
I was told earlier today that dates beyond 11/26 would be available "soon." No one could tell me if that was "this week" soon or "six weeks" soon though. ;) Typically December AP rates have been released mid to late August. Of course those release dates will not likely hold true for this system given the 120 day requirement.

Thank you. True, it has to be sometime before the end of July w/ the 120 day requirement...I'm just hoping it's sooner due to our summer vaca'n schedule. :goodvibes Guess I"ll have to check periodically. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter