Live Trip Report

Welcome home!!!

You never really know whether people are interested, so it's nice to get some positive feedback. I'm going to read through it all again at some point this week - to remind myself of what an amazingly wonderful trip we had!

This is the 15th most viewed thread in the past year. Many people enjoy live reports including myself. Its great to follow someone on their trip.:thumbsup2

loved your trip reports, I'm sad that you're home now! Loved the photo's too - my DH was drooling over the Manny's steaks - guess where we'll be in August!

Great reporting and somewhat sad that it has come to an end.

Reading back through your own trip report is a great way to rekindle the memories :goodvibes

loved your trip reports, I'm sad that you're home now! Loved the photo's too - my DH was drooling over the Manny's steaks - guess where we'll be in August!

I should ask for commission! :goodvibes

Welcome back - your trip reports have certainly brightened my days. Thank you for taking the time to post :)

Like wayneg said people love live trip reports, me being one of them. I enjoyed yours and the pictures add that bit more to them. glad you had a great trip and looking forward to the next one

Glad you're home safe. I also loved reading your report (and live reports in general). It's weird but it makes me feel closer to "the action" if that makes sense. :)

Thanks everyone. Glad you enjoyed the reports.

Jetlag not too good - DH and I were both awake at 4:00 am today with headaches.

I have a few more photos to post - will do that when I get chance. Work is manic - over 800 emails in my work inbox when I got back and I had to go to Birmingham today.

I need to get that new countdown sorted out! :)

Landed back in Manchester at about 8:40 am today. :sad1:

Took ages to actually get out of the airport. There was a delay in getting off the flight and then the bags were held up for some reason.

The return journey was tiring - with a stopover of 5 hours in Philly. I didn't sleep much on the way back either. Just couldn't get comfortable.

We went to bed for about an hour when we got home and are now preparing to go to work in the morning. I'll be able to work from home but DH has to go into the office.

We've already rebooked our accommodation for next year. I'll set up another countdown soon! :cool1:

The 'secret turnstile' (sorry for my poor spelling last time) is at the back of the Rainforest Cafe and Shop.

Yes - we did EE twice. :crazy: Almost accidentally in a way! We got our 2nd FPs for it before we had used the first.

We had done it before when it had first opened. However, I agree it is rather intense when you go backwards! It was only after we'd done it the second time that we each admitted to the other that we hadn't really enjoyed it very much! DH said I actually looked a bit green!

Thanks to everyone for the very kind comments about my updates.

You never really know whether people are interested, so it's nice to get some positive feedback. I'm going to read through it all again at some point this week - to remind myself of what an amazingly wonderful trip we had!

Bye for now!

oops...turnstile.. :goodvibes

welcome home!!

Just uploaded a few more photos.

EPCOT

P1150184.jpg

Manny's bread rolls!

P1160204.jpg

and last, but definitely not least.........

Manny's Margaritas! (Happy Hour 4-7 get 2 for $5!!!!!)

P1160202.jpg

Cheers!

Those margaritas sure look tasty :) Think I need to suggest a change of driver for our trip :rolleyes1;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter