LIVE FROM THE 11/19 Turkeyday Magic....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how this crowd feels about this. I was brousing the main forum page and found some new forums. How long has that been there? It kind of disappoints me that there is a gay forum. Who sponsors this, as that is something I do not want my dollars going towards. To be fair, should'nt there be a "straight" forum also?

bfosbenner said:
I'm not sure how this crowd feels about this. I was brousing the main forum page and found some new forums. How long has that been there? It kind of disappoints me that there is a gay forum. Who sponsors this, as that is something I do not want my dollars going towards. To be fair, should'nt there be a "straight" forum also?

I agree.

Priscilla

Mickeyhugger,

I was able to get the forum blocked for my user name just by asking.
Their reply was that this fourum was created to keep those topics out of other forums.

bfosbenner said:

I haven't checked out that forum, but I figured that Dubbya and Lampy were active over there after their coming out party on CC during our cruise. :rotfl2:

TCD

Tri-circle-D said:
I haven't checked out that forum, but I figured that Dubbya and Lampy were active over there after their coming out party on CC during our cruise. :rotfl2:

TCD
har dee har har...

Can't even think about joking about this stuff around East Texas these days. Some idiots here were arrested for soliciting gay sex at a local park one afternoon last week. All but one were married with kids. One was an elementary school principal. Big scandal news here.

And NO Andrew, Lampy/W were not involved!

W

WMILLER86 said:
har dee har har...

Can't even think about joking about this stuff around East Texas these days. Some idiots here were arrested for soliciting gay sex at a local park one afternoon last week. All but one were married with kids. One was an elementary school principal. Big scandal news here.

W

OMG, that's terrible. If it wasn't for the innocent children and wives of these, uh, people with 'alternative' lifestyles, it'd almost be funny.

Priscilla

WMILLER86 said:
har dee har har...

W

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

See! I knew that they never should have allowed that Brokeback Mountain to play in Texas!

TCD

As was mentioned earlier, there is a gay forum to give them a space to express themselves without the fear of being persecuted - as they would no doubt be on THIS board.

What makes this even more humorous is that YOU went looking. It's not like they approached you and asked you to check out their board or their lifestyle.

Just as many of our daughters grew up wanting to be princesses, wouldn't it stand to reason that there are some little boys that wished the same thing. That the Disney "magic" is just a special to them as it is to you.

Finally, live and let live. As long as they aren't proselytizing, what business is it of the "straight community". If you want to support that lifestyle, go see Brokeback Mtn., put a Pride Flag on your car, or wear a freakin ribbon. Otherwise, leave them the heck a lone and quit being a bunch of tools.

Warmest and sincere regards,
Trey :surfweb:

Trey said:
As was mentioned earlier, there is a gay forum to give them a space to express themselves without the fear of being persecuted - as they would no doubt be on THIS board.

What makes this even more humorous is that YOU went looking. It's not like they approached you and asked you to check out their board or their lifestyle.

Just as many of our daughters grew up wanting to be princesses, wouldn't it stand to reason that there are some little boys that wished the same thing. That the Disney "magic" is just a special to them as it is to you.

Finally, live and let live. As long as they aren't proselytizing, what business is it of the "straight community". If you want to support that lifestyle, go see Brokeback Mtn., put a Pride Flag on your car, or wear a freakin ribbon. Otherwise, leave them the heck a lone and quit being a bunch of tools.

Warmest and sincere regards,
Trey :surfweb:

Hey Trey,

What does proselyteding,uh, prosciltizeing, er I mean prosel- oh heck, never mind.

Little boys growing up to be princesses? :rotfl2: What ever happened to the macho gay guys? That's what I wanna know! :confused3

W

Tri-circle-D said:
:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

See! I knew that they never should have allowed that Brokeback Mountain to play in Texas!

TCD

:rotfl2: at TCD

ain't it the truth

DOOGIERUNNER said:
TCD, does she make you sit down to pottie to?!!!! :rotfl2: Little does she know the real Andrew :)

I also went through that; all my stuff got tossed. I got to admit though, Mrs. Doogie is a good decorator.

Took the afternoon off today; we had Corian installed in our kitchen and spent the day talking sports and helping the contractors out. Saved some serious $$ by doing the tearout and plumbing myself ($1,200). Mrs. Doogie doesn't have to know about!! She didn't want me messing w/ anything... but she's out of town :cool1: . I think $1200 is a deposit on T-day 07. :banana:

Finalized our WDW trip this summer. Staying at SSR and BWV for ten days followed by 7 at Atlantis.

I sold two BWV contracts on ebay and Disney exercised ROFR on the first. I'm assuming they'll do the same on the second as well as it sold for nearly the same price (75pp + closing costs).

Willie, Lincoln's pushing me to go fishing tomorrow.

Ya'll have a good weekend.

Doog

Well? Cracker Jacks time.....What ja get? Post pics!

I am taking Hayley this Friday up at Rayburn. There is an awesome bite right now! We should do well.

W

While this started as a great live trip report the trip report is long since over and this has just become a chat thread which is not what this forum was intended for. I'm closing this thread and encourage you to continue your discussions on your cruise meets thread (either for this cruise which is linked below or on a cruise meets thread for any new cruises you have booked).

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=550783&page=343&pp=15

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter