Live from All-Star Movies

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
It's almost 11:00 pm here at All-Star Movies. All of the parks and Downtown Disney closed at 7:00 pm.

The food court and housekeeping services closed down at 10:30 pm.

It is fairly quiet right now. The wind is not bad at all and it's not raining yet.

They havn't locked us in yet, but have several movie channels going and have an information channel about what is going on.

The parks and transportation are closed tomorrow and Orlando airport is closed tomorrow.

I was on hold for 2 1/2 hours late last night, early this morning changing my son's flight home from Sunday to Monday. He's going to have to miss a day of school. Oh darn.

Will let everyone know if anything significant changes.

Carol

Hope all remains well. It certainly sounds like a different kind of experience you are having.

HBC

Take care! It sounds like Disney has done a great time of taking care of everyone through all the storms.

We left today at 12:35 from Orlando, stayed at Beach Club I hope you will be able to depart from the airport, today it was crazy, we were scheduled to depart alot of stand by passengers not getting on, the planes are packed, good luck and stay safe.

Things are still going fine. Windy and light blowing rain. The food court has opened back up and serving a limited menu, but they are recommending that we stay in our rooms as much as possible.

There are a couple of trees down here at Movies and the nets are coming off of the goals at Mighty Ducks. The area around the Fantasia Pool is flooded.

I'm going to try and send some pictures to AllEarsnet.com

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter