Little coupon book with package stay?

ShaunaM

DIS Veteran
What is the little coupon book /card called that comes with a room and ticket package onsite, discounts for a few things?
Thanks

I think it was discontinued a few years ago. It was from the WDTC and included a pass for Aladdin,Toontown, lanyard and pin. Is that the one you are thinking of?

I know just what you mean. Fun book? Extra magic book? We never used many of the coupons in the book but I know there were more 'extras' than nowadays.

They just give you printed coupons for your 'extras' now. When we were there in March there was a free ride pic, lanyard and pin, and something from ESPN Zone which we didn't use. If there were more I didn't notice them.

We have ours for our trip in a few days ... but I can't think of what they are called. I will check tonight if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Right now it has a coupon for a print from PhotoPass, a free pin/lanyard set, a coupon for a hamburger + $10 game card for $15 at ESPN Zone, and another discount coupon for 10% off, I believe, but I can't remember where that applies.

We have ours for our trip in a few days ... but I can't think of what they are called. I will check tonight if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Right now it has a coupon for a print from PhotoPass, a free pin/lanyard set, a coupon for a hamburger + $10 game card for $15 at ESPN Zone, and another discount coupon for 10% off, I believe, but I can't remember where that applies.
I was curious if the 10% was for restaurants. Ours last February had some for tortilla joe''s .Wetzel pretzel and a few others. Thxs

I was curious if the 10% was for restaurants. Ours last February had some for tortilla joe''s .Wetzel pretzel and a few others. Thxs

okay I have it in front of me -
it's called "Magical Extras"

The 2017 Magical Extras savings card = 10% off these select Downtown Disney locations -
  • Catal restaurant and Uva bar
  • Earl of Sandwich
  • Haagen-Dazs
  • La Brea Bakery
  • Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria
  • Rainforest Cafe (until 4 pm)
  • Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen
  • Sanuk (only Sanuk items)
  • Tortilla Jo's
  • Wetzel's Pretzels

One 5x7 print from PhotoPass or attraction photo

Collectible Pin and Lanyard

ESPN Zone - $15 for a burger and a $10 game card

15% off Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour

Hope you have a fun trip!

okay I have it in front of me -
it's called "Magical Extras"

The 2017 Magical Extras savings card = 10% off these select Downtown Disney locations -
  • Catal restaurant and Uva bar
  • Earl of Sandwich
  • Haagen-Dazs
  • La Brea Bakery
  • Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria
  • Rainforest Cafe (until 4 pm)
  • Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen
  • Sanuk (only Sanuk items)
  • Tortilla Jo's
  • Wetzel's Pretzels

One 5x7 print from PhotoPass or attraction photo

Collectible Pin and Lanyard

ESPN Zone - $15 for a burger and a $10 game card

15% off Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour

Hope you have a fun trip!
Yes this is it! THANK YOU

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter