List of rides not recommended for bad backs?

I don't know about a list online, but rides that might create a problem have signs posted in the queue. It warns again back problems, pregnant women, etc.

Look at the Disneyland web site click on attractions and pick the ride you wonder about and it will have the info such as back warnings, expecting moms and height restirctions. Also it is a great web site to get you in the mood to go a couple of rides have a short video.

I've also found that each person is different...some can tolerate rides that others cannot.

I've had 2 spinal surgeries, my lower spine is fused and I have screws in it, also currently have another herniated disc, and I rode Matterhorn, Indiana Jones, and Big Thunder Mountain last week. I cannot ride Space Mountain (it being totally in the dark does not allow me to anticipate and brace for upcoming turns).

If you are afraid, don't ride it! I was super cautious after my first back surgery. By being careful, I was able to determine which rides I could still ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter