List and/or images of Characters

sbowman22

Earning My Ears
I wanted to make my own scrap book for my son and I was looking for a list of all characters to expect at Disneyland and DCA.

Once I get list I wanted to find a pictures and print them out to be autographed.

Does anyone have a list and/or a bunch of picutes/images/cartoons of the characters?

Go to the Walt Disney World section of Disboards and click under the "Families" forum. In a sticky at the top there is a thread that says something about creating a scrapbook/memory book/journal type thing. There is a link to a site that has page templates that you can print out -- that might work.
You can also print out pictures of many of the characters at:
http://disney.go.com/magicartist/coloring/
Hope this helps

DL opens the gates 30 minutes or more before the official opening time. You'll usually find the classic characters, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto on Main Street circle. Lately I've seen Alice, Mary Poppins and Peter Pan in the morning as well. Around the castle is a rotation of princesses during daylight hours (except during the parades) and you can always find Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore in by the Pooh ride. Also, if you go to Aladdin's storytime (fun for little kids), you can stay after and get Aladdin and Jasmine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter