Lisa8200...where fort art thou???

BigDaddyRog

<font color=red>Ask me about my cartoon pitch<br><
Mike...what have you been doing, man? Working or something????? We miss your monkeying around with us bud....what gives....you aint losing the magic are ya? Cuz if you are...I gotta HUGE astrorocket with your name on it!!!
d745ce26.gif

:smokin:

now where did i leave my zippo darnit. i heard he's going to dirty ny soon, he might be packing.

Hey guy's,
It's been a hectic time since getting back from the fort. Work managed to get backed up, Fuel cost went insane, people across the street got forclosed on( they are morons ), , had to help them get out( they may be morons but, I have known them since high school ), had to pilfer everthing they decided I could have for helping( just because they are morons is no reason to not get free stuff )( is that shallow ), Lisa had to run the Shop by herself for most of a week, which in turn meant that I had to go to the shop for a week, leave for NY on the 26th so have to have everything together workwise and other before then......BREATHE .....
Anyone who doesn't know, DD's school chorus was invited to sing at Carnegi Hall ( SP ) so no matter how hectic thigs are, we couldn't let her miss it. Even though it did make our July 4 GG plans impossible. That's OK though, one day she will appreciate what she is getting to do.
Lisa actually asked me last night if I managed to get myself thrown off the DIS because I haven't spent every waking moment on it.

Thanks for checking on me Rog, I was beginning to feel unloved, well at least unmissed,,,hey, I have Lisa to make me feel unappreciated:lmao: ( have I mentioned that I'm glad she doesn't come on here )..Just kidding, Lisa does make me feel appreciated and I wish she would spend a little more time on here.
I have managed to get on for 5-10 minmost days which is long enough to read a few post but not long enough to post a whole lot. I missed the Fairie Rampage but, at least I got to read the aftermath.
I haven't caught up with everything yet and we have to go to Jacksonville today so who knows when I can.
I caught a thread about John but haven't went to his chit chat post yet to see what is going on, I caught that Nicole's husband was doing well but that is about it. If possible I will try to catch up during this week. I might even have some time in NYC while the Fam. sleeps..
I hope everybody is doing good.
Something just seems to be missing from my day when I don't know what is going on here..:rotfl2:

glad to hear you are ok. I left some breadcrumbs on the ground in nyc, so you won't get lost, just follow the trail.

Dont ya just hate when life gets in the way of your disboard's time? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter