Linking MDX account for family member managed by another

TacoCatGoatCheesePizza

Earning My Ears
Hello, We're going on a trip with my inlaws. My MIL doesn't use technology and my FIL set up the account and is set to manage my MIL's plans and I am linked to my FIL. She shows up in MDX for the room reservation and I am able to reserve dining for her but I'm concerned that the magic band and park reservations are greyed out in MDX for her. I tried planning a day for the tip board and FIL, who made the reservations shows up in my party but MIL shows as not eligible even though I can see that she's booked for the same park when I log into their account. If I try to add her, it says her account is already managed by my FIL, who I am linked to, so I can't add her otherwise, she doesn't have her own MDX account. Should I just assume everything will work and she'll show up for Genie+ reservations when we are actually eligible to reserve? I don't want to find out something is wrong at 7 am the first day. I'm guessing this is probably a pretty common situation but I'm concerned that she's not showing up for park pass reservations. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm just guessing, but it sounds like maybe your MIL's profile is not set to Share All Plans or however it's worded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter