Lincoln Show

dbanzai

DIS Veteran
A search of the boards didn't give me much insight into this, so I ask a question which may have been answered in the past.

It looks like th 50th Anniversary show is in the Walt Disney/Abe Lincoln theatre. Does any part of the old show still go on these days (I'm coming to Anaheim in a couple of weeks), and as far as anyone knows, if it's not running, is it just on hiatus or will it be replaced? Thanks.

There is no part of the original show currently running. As far as I know, it will return next year after the 50th is officially over. Do take time to see the 50th movie though- it is very good.

Oh, I certainly intend to! Just I'm going with a friend who will be experiencing DL for the first time, I was hoping to show him another DL classic.

Thanks for the info.

One of the best things about this current show is all the neat memorablia they have in the front area before you go into the theater. And the cm working there always knows all sorts of interesting facts about Disneyland and does a little broadcast referring to various exhibits in the room. Also, my personal favorite 50th picture collage is there, its Walt and Mickey Mouse and incredibly cool. Steve Martin narrates and stars in this production which is neat since he is a former Disneyland castmember!

If you don't do Lincoln,Defenitaly (sp?) cruise into the opera house.Hopefully the scale model of Disneyland on opening day will still be there.Verrrry coool! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter