Lime green- an update on my kids

Serena

<font color=navy>Not afraid of canned biscuits<br>
Kelsea is sporting a lime green cast now. They left the plaster one on, and reinforced it with the lime green fiberglass.
Her bones weren't together and I asked the doc why and he said that she will heal up fine. Her bones will reform and be good as new. ???
If he were to do anymore, he'd have to do a real surgery. He also said if she was older, she would have needed plates and screws to hold it together.
She said she's glad she's 11.
She's getting good at writing with her left hand. :)

Brittany still may not reach her 18 bd. Some lady came into the pet store yesterday with a fish native to Indiana and the store isn't allowed to sell it. So Brittany brought it home, she asked first, and I stupidly said ok.
When she got into the car, this FISH, looked like a foot long snake. It is sometimes called a rubber eel. Ok, we have a shark, why not an eel. It's actually a legless salamander, but who cares. lol
Anyway, this morning, it's no where to be found. And I haven't gone digging around in the tank because for one thing, my arms aren't long enough and another thing if I were to use something, I might hurt it if it's still there. It's possible it got out.
I'm glad I'm not the panicky sort. lol

Well I hope Kelsea heals quickly. Wouldn't mind the lime green cast though.

Man I would moved all ready. I hope you find it in the cage. How big is it?

It has to be in water and it's not in the tank. So either it's somewhere I can't find it or the dog ate it. Supposedly it's not poisonous.

LOL, no, it got out of the tank. My dog is big, but not that big. :)

I think it's back behind the tank somewhere, we just haven't found it yet. I'll have to take everything out of the cabinet in the bottom to search for it. I can search behind it too, through there.

And my doggie isn't that hungry. She's well fed. lol

When my ds broke his arm, his ortho explained the way the bones heal in kids and I was still like "huh?" when he explained it.;) All I know is the 2nd fiberglass cast fixed his arm.:)

I'd be getting rid of that eel, if at all possible.:teeth: But I wouldn't keep a snake in the house either.:eek:

I thought Kelsea was 10.:confused:

I missed your post where Kelsie broke her arm. Hope she does well with the healing process?

Have you found your eel/salamander friend yet?

Yep, I found it. I had been careful last night, trying not to hurt it and trying not to disturb the tank too but. I thought I did a good job of searching, but apparently not. It's in there, thank goodness.

I told my daughter that if I go walking through the living room and step on it one night I will be screaming the house down. lol

Shannon, Kelsea turned 11 in January. :)

The lime green cast sounds cool, I hope she heals swiftly! :)

As for the eel thing... :eek: your DD has a good heart and you are a great mom! :teeth:

have a nice day!

Glad to hear Kelsea is on the road to recovery. :) I love the idea of a lime green cast, lol.

I wouldn't be overly fond of having that eel/fish thing in the house, lol. Eeeeekkkk!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter