Light saber carrying cases, can you buy at Disney?

Rich M

DIS Veteran
Have tickets for the Star Wars Party on May 7th. Surprising my sister with building one the day of the party. I know they don't just give you a carrying case anymore but wondered if they sold them. If anyone knows one that works well that I can buy on Amazon ahead of time I am open to that also. Want to make sure we can get it home safely when flying. Thank you in advance for any help that can be provided.

Have tickets for the Star Wars Party on May 7th. Surprising my sister with building one the day of the party. I know they don't just give you a carrying case anymore but wondered if they sold them. If anyone knows one that works well that I can buy on Amazon ahead of time I am open to that also. Want to make sure we can get it home safely when flying. Thank you in advance for any help that can be provided.

Padded carrying cases/slings are included. There was a short time period after Covid that they stopped due to supply issues, but that was quite a while ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter