Libert tree or diamond horseshoe for lunch?

We always go to LTT for lunch once during each trip. REasonably priced and we have always had good meals.

We ate at Liberty tree last year for dinner and then Diamond horseshoe this year and we loved the DH! I don't think you could go wrong with either, they are both great!

Liberty Tree Tavern is good if you enjoy a Thanksgiving Meal. If you are paying OOP it is an excellent value.
I am trying Horseshoe this time around because I love a good old fashion barbecue meal. :)

I made a reservation at Liberty Tree just to try the Boston Cream Pie, ha ha. Can't wait for that lunch date, should be good! Anyone ever had it? I know people rave over the Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake, but I am a Boston Cream Pie LOVER. Can't wait!!

We are trying LTT for the first time next month for lunch. Several friends I know love the place and I have heard the dessert is amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter