LGBT Meetup Thread - 2016

Yes we are local and my wife and I will be there on October 1 for Gay Days :D

If you would like to meet up somewhere, let us know! We will definitely be at Rancho del Zocalo at noon on that day. I will have, at the request of my daughter, put the rainbow panels on my mobility scooter which my husband fixed up for the Seattle Pride parade. If you see a forty-something lady on a rainbowed-out mobility scooter with a twenty-year-old girl, it has to be us.

This is my first time posting! Hello everyone! So nice to find a queer community who shares the same love for Disney that I do I'll be staying at the Beach Club Villas September 24-October 1st. I'll be going with my Dad who is also a ****. And my lucky mom who got a gay husband and daughter. I let my partner off the hook this year so she won't be there. She's getting totally jealous the more I talk about the trip though I hope I will be able to survive an entire week with my parents alone! Wish me luck haha.

This is my first time posting! Hello everyone! So nice to find a queer community who shares the same love for Disney that I do I'll be staying at the Beach Club Villas September 24-October 1st. I'll be going with my Dad who is also a ****. And my lucky mom who got a gay husband and daughter. I let my partner off the hook this year so she won't be there. She's getting totally jealous the more I talk about the trip though I hope I will be able to survive an entire week with my parents alone! Wish me luck haha.

Added you to the list!

Also - made everyone's name a link so it should make it even easier to arrange those meetups. Now y'all have no excuse. Don't make me get the duct tape and handcuffs. (Meant in the most innocent way possible.)

My husband and I will be staying at the Polynesian October 22-27. We're traveling with another couple.

@Princesca Besides my October trip, I am going back to Disney 12/17-12/20 and staying at the Swan.

FYI, I like the new avatar picture!

@Princesca Besides my October trip, I am going back to Disney 12/17-12/20 and staying at the Swan.

FYI, I like the new avatar picture!

Added - and thank you! Chibiusa rocks! I hope someday technology advances enough I can have my own Luna-P. Are you a Sailor Moon fan?

Also just a general note - I am not listing locations in the meetup post beyond what general location (ie DL vs WDW) people will be in. I figure you guys can work out where you'll meet up in PMs.

I'll be there Oct 18-Nov 4, with my "super ally" bestie and her bf. We're getting ready to do some mild-to-serious dapper disneybounding, (or at least disney-themed dresses and accessories!). However, it is *destroying* us that we might have to wear practical footwear instead of cute shoes! We want to spend some time checking out the fancy cocktails at the resorts and Disney Springs area while we're there, so if anyone wants to try and get organized to meet up, that would be so fun! Especially if you're also disneybounding. I've never been able to do a dapper day but it seems like it'd be fun to do an unofficial mini queer dapper day. We'd totally rock it, right?

I'll be at WDW for a overnight trip 10/10 - 10/11. Going solo to check out the Halloween Party!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts