Lets see your other toys

We have a 69 Camaro Convertible, sort of. It is in a million pcs, and full of rust LOL. Gonna start working on it some day.

This replaced our golf cart...

GEM5FWheels04.jpg

I like that all 4 people get to face forward. What kind is that Deb?

Yea Deb, that's a really nice one, I like that all 4 face forward as well! Seriously, I'm really impressed by that one, looks awesome!

P.S. If that's your house in the background, it looks huge and oh so nice!!! :)

Man wish I could have a toy like you all do!!! All I am allowed to have is the xbox 360 and I have to share it with the kids!! Oh yea and my 2000 Chevy Cavalier coupe... and only allowed to drive to work to make more money for DW to spend!!! ;)

Hold your refillable mug underneath them and they'll fill it right up!

I like that all 4 people get to face forward. What kind is that Deb?

Yea Deb, that's a really nice one, I like that all 4 face forward as well! Seriously, I'm really impressed by that one, looks awesome!

P.S. If that's your house in the background, it looks huge and oh so nice!!! :)

It's called a GEM Car. It's actually an NEV and only sold by Chrysler/Dodge dealers. My DH set up a website for GEM owners:

http://groups.msn.com/GEMNEVElectricCarOwners

This is what we used to have, and I truly miss it:

Rear_Right.jpg

The house in the background of the GEM picture is my neighbors across the street. The houses in the GC picture are also neighbors homes.

Gator.jpg

I bet my golf cart can PULL your golf cart....:thumbsup2

I can not kill this gator it keeps going and going.......:moped:

I'll have to find all my pics, give me a bit.

The first boat Frank ever bought in early 80's and we still have it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter