Let's Keep In Touch: VMK Friends Chat

mtblujeans

DIS Veteran
:banana: Let's keep in touch! :banana:

Let's meet here and keep the "friends list" going! Post when you can and you don't have to use "vmk speak"....we can use whole words! :thumbsup2

Alright Susan. I've found it! I'm subscribing to the thread

Sorry guys....this weekend has gotten to crazy! We had someone come out and look at the house, yesterday, to see about painting it next month. The weather has been beautiful and warm the last two days and DH has been outside starting summer projects....which gets me outside helping him. And, now, we need to be picking out replacement windows! ARG!

I'll get back here as soon as I can....I miss you guys! :goodvibes

Well here I come and find that people have joined and started chatting without me! Where are you all anyway? I'm waiting to get in host room right now, cleaning, and writing. I am so way talented!!!!!! :thumbsup2

BTW ladies, not to leave out the men/boys! I created a fairy last night. Thought I'd start checking out what disney claims is our next wave of fun! :surfweb: Umm all I can say is that my fairy is cute but they would not let me name her fairypower! :confused3 I went with Sapphire instead. I don't know what the big deal is yet. I guess I have to wait to see what disney does when they open the site all the way.

POTC, not sure. I have a character but haven't logged on since the first weekend it opened. I might have to re check it out. Club Penguin and Toontown, I don't think so. I like to play a few games on club penguin, but being a penguin is not much fun!

Shine........... How are you doing? How is Zack
mikeyandscoobyx2 and Tooie hello and welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Susan......... I'll be looking for you later!

Hi All, Well another day down and guess what-nothing major happened! Now if you know my life that is indeed a good thing! Zack competed this weekend, against my better judgement but what's a mother to do....the first one you could see the pain all over him but bless him the tried so hard. The second one, the easier of the two they did win the division and he was a happy camper. Now it's off to physical therapy for him to see if we can keep him from having surgery-fingers crossed! My test results show nothing spread to the surrounding tissue but I get to go through some "preventative, just in case stuff" for a few rounds. We're going to start that next week. Luckily it'll be pretty mild and no dramatic effects. Been making the arrangements for my mother-in-law most of the day and will be happy when this weekend is through. but like I said-just a run, of the mill ordinary day-YEAH!!! Ok back to work for me-talk to you all later. Now let's write some more letters and Save OUR COMMUNITY!:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

all right I made my fairy (I can't believe I am saying that with a stright face) I am Sunshine Sweet Sparkel and I live at 168 Cayon something or other-now what do I do. Please don't tell me I have to get 575 at pirates now!

Shine, I am so happy to hear that things are better at your house! I'm glad that Zach had a chance to compete and win in something! :cheer2: It's hard for mom's to stand back and watch and know when to stand in the way and when to interfere!! Tell him I said WTG! Also glad to hear that nothing spread. Thank God for that! You will be on your way to recovery in no time!

Alright all, now I have to go. I need to go now and find out my fairy address! I don't know where I live! :scared1: :rolleyes1

Alrighty I am back.

Sapphire........... 185 Amber Almond Tree

My fairyland is rather boring! I'm hoping Disney does much, much more than this with this website!

Hi, guys! Sorry I missed you! I need a link for the Fairyland....I am lazy and easily confused....but you know that already! :rotfl2: I don't want to talk about 575 in pirates.... :sad1:

Shine, I am glad you are keeping up and still have your head above water. And Zack is still in one piece! Yay!! :goodvibes

FairyPower, you certainly have patience to check out all of those games...I am glad to hear your report on them!

DH and I have a "challenge" going on. If I can book WDW with free dining and get free frequent flyer airline tickets, making the trip less than $1,000.00, the two of us will go to Florida in September. Now I have to check our FF status and get some Disney quotes. I may have pushed the envelope too far this time. ;)

www.disney.com and look for tink at the bottom.

About the trip, where there is will there is a way! I'd love to go for free dining! That $1000 is cutting it pretty close isn't it?????

www.disney.com and look for tink at the bottom.

About the trip, where there is will there is a way! I'd love to go for free dining! That $1000 is cutting it pretty close isn't it?????
Yep, it really is. Last year, I priced just the Disney portion of the trip at $800.00 for the two of us with free dining and I couldn't talk him into it because the flight was going to be twice that. :scared:

You watch, this time I will be able to get the flight but the Disney portion will be too much....! :guilty:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hmmm....I signed into the Tinkerbelle site and it says I have already created a Fairy! I have no idea when I would have done that. (You know my brain!!)

My Fairy is Labyrinth Watersparkle at 8475 Misty Lakes....and she has purple hair!

Heh, y'all are having far too much fun without your favorite Duck (which, I would hope, is me ;) ).

Shine, I'm glad things are settling down a bit. Y'all are still in my prayers. Big :hug: to y'all.

Hope everyone had a nice Monday. Would drone on more, but I have a paper to finish and a class to be at in a mere 8 hours. :scared:

Hey all! Busy busy day around here. I am enjoying reading over on the vmk boards all the news agencies that are picking up our story. Maybe there is hope yet!

How is everyone doing today?

I have plenty of work to do around the house today, now that taxes are done. :rolleyes: My quest to travel to WDW for $1,000. or less is beginning to fade slightly! -sigh-

Wanda, at Dreams Unlimited, sent me a quote within 2 hours of receiving my request! :scared1: I am still waiting for 2 other quotes requested a day ago!

Our spring has given way to snow! We should be having rain, this time of year, and it has turned cold, again, with snow on the way. We have so many big projects to get done this summer....we are eager to get started and the weather needs to cooperate. :laughing:

I need to get back to vmk but it is almost painful to be there. :sad1:

How is everyone else doing?

Morning! Nothing new here which for those that know us no news is very good news in deed! THe Memorial Service for my mother in law will be Saturday at 1:00-any opinions whether zsmile should go to that or not? His did seems to think no but his grandfather wants him there and he's just not too sure of the whole thing. What do we know about the free Soms game that everyone is talking about? I am not giving up on VMK snet off antohter batch of letters and we are making our flats. Maybe it could be a class project-lol Ok off to kindergarten for me. Me in charge of young minds-scarey thought isn't it! Enjoy the day-if you woke up this morning it's a great day in deed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!