Less than 1 week and we'll be in Disney!!!

TAX GUY

DIS Veteran
So, 1 week from today and my wife and I will be returning to Disney! We last visited in late June 2019 with family and friends, and had a blast! This trip will be just the two of us, and meeting friends there (another couple). We're staying at Copper Creek, for the first time and really looking forward to it. We've stayed at many other DVC resorts and try to stay at different ones at least once, so we can experience as many as possible.

In the years past, we would visit every other or every third year. Starting with this trip, that will probably now change. Mostly because we will be able to switch the times we visit to "off peak" now that our son has graduated high school. He leaves this Sunday to start basic training with the US Air Force, and has enlisted for a 6 year contract. So, that means we have more flexibility to travel, which also means going in the off season we'll use less points, and allow us to visit more often!

Here's to wishing we have a great visit. Follow up trip report to come after we return...

You must be so proud of your son! Wishing you a trip full of fun and great experiences. Can’t wait to read your trip report.

We leave (wife and I) for Boulder Ridge Monday morning. I can't wait to relax by the pool and enjoy the resort. We will spend very little time in the parks on this trip. Thank you for raising a son willing to serve!
Sounds like a perfect trip. We don’t spend much time at the parks either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter