Length of Stay Tickets

marlogood

Mouseketeer
I rented my bosses son and his family points for a stay at the VWL for March.

My boss would like to purchase their length of stay (or whatever they now call those tickets) tickets prior to their checking in.

After many, many phone calls, I can't find anyone who can tell me how to do this. In fact, they all claim this cannot be done.

How do you go about giving someone tickets prior to checking in.
They will only need 3 day tickets.

Thanks for any insight I can get.

I think Ultimate Hopper passes are only part
of packages and good for length of stay only.

You can purchase hopper (and hopper plus) passes
for various numbers of days at Disney Stores and
some ticket outlets.

For additional info check the disney site.

UPH (Length of Stay) tickets can not be purchased in advance when you rent/stay at a DVC resort on points.

There may be good news, however. DVC members receive a 10% discount on UPH tickets. Since you boss and family are guests of a DVC member, it is very possible that they will also receive this discount. (Many renters report that they have received the discount). The 10% off the check in price is a better deal than the advance purchase discount. Also, the DVC CMs will often allow you to drop both the day of arrival and day of departure if that is what you want to do.

HTH.

Length of stay(they are called something different nwo) passes are included in packages that you book with disney. They get you into everything for you stay and expire on midnight of your check out day. The different park hoppers all never expire! \
Hope that helps!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter