Legoland Hotel alone, plus tickets vs Package

gsikes

Earning My Ears
We are looking at a 3 night trip right before Christmas to Legoland and staying at their hotel. We'll do 2 park days. It is a surprise trip for our 7 year old! Our 11 and 14 year DS and DD already know so that will help with keeping the secret. Any tips are greatly appreciated!

Are there any extra benefits to booking a package vs booking a hotel room separate with tickets from Undercover Tourist? Does the scavenger hunt with surprise lego sets come with every room or just the rooms booked with a package?

Best places to eat? Is the Bricks dinner buffet any good?

Thanks so much!

can't help with most of your questions - but package vs making separate for hotel room and tickets generally cost you more. but do the math see which one is best for your family.

I am wondering the same. My family of 4 is looking to add to LEGOLAND on to the beginning of our Disney vacation. We fly in Saturday, Jan 27th at 11am and plan to head straight to LEGOLAND. We will stay at resort. I'm debating on getting the package with 2nd day free and doing a few hours of park that day or just enjoying the resort and getting a kids free ticket special and enjoying park just one day, Sunday. I think the later would save us money and I'm already over budget so that would help. Will LEGOLAND Resort let you enjoy hotel amenities like Pool etc before check in time? Any thoughts? Thanks.

I was just pricing this out for next Feb, and found that it was cheaper to buy the hotel and tickets separately. We only want to go to LEGOLAND for one day so getting two days tickets doesn't do us any good. The packages were all two day ticket packages, with the "second day free" but in reality it seemed like you actually were paying more for the second day when I did the math.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter