Legoland Coupons available

NicsMom1500

Mouseketeer
Hi.
I have two extra Legoland coupons available for a free child admission with a full-price adult admission.

I'd be happy to mail them out to the first person(s) that request them.

:yay:

Would love to have them if you still got 'em. We are going to DL for the first time in November and planning a side trip to LegoLand.

Please PM me if they are still available - I tried PM-ing you, but I keep getting error messages.

Thanks,
Kelley

WOW! I guess the coupons for Legoland are hugely in demand! You had somebody respond like 6 minutes after your post! That is great!

My pathetic "sob story" is that I am in NJ and my 7-year-old son is in So. California with his Mom. :sad1: I hope to some day soon join them but right now, financially, its just not in the cards. My son's birthday is coming up on September 23rd and my wife would really like to take him, together with his cousin, to Legoland. The problem is that it takes a month's car payment to pay for tickets for 2 adults & 2 kids. (I'll stop whining now, sorry. :sad2: )

If anybody else has just 1 of the coupons for Legoland (Free child's admission with the purchase of a paid Adult; Thankfully we have 1 already.) that would be terrific and awesomely appreciated! :woohoo: You may either respond here or email me directly at wvpllc@aol.com. MANY THANKS! Hope I didn't bore anyone to badly or drown anybody with my tears...

WOW! I guess the coupons for Legoland are hugely in demand! You had somebody respond like 6 minutes after your post! That is great!

My pathetic "sob story" is that I am in NJ and my 7-year-old son is in So. California with his Mom. :sad1: I hope to some day soon join them but right now, financially, its just not in the cards. My son's birthday is coming up on September 23rd and my wife would really like to take him, together with his cousin, to Legoland. The problem is that it takes a month's car payment to pay for tickets for 2 adults & 2 kids. (I'll stop whining now, sorry. :sad2: )

If anybody else has just 1 of the coupons for Legoland (Free child's admission with the purchase of a paid Adult; Thankfully we have 1 already.) that would be terrific and awesomely appreciated! :woohoo: You may either respond here or email me directly at wvpllc@aol.com. MANY THANKS! Hope I didn't bore anyone to badly or drown anybody with my tears...

I don't have a coupon to offer, but I would suggest looking on Ebay for a coupon if you don't get offered one here. We have done this in the past and it worked out well. It may cost a small amount but the savings are worth it.

Here is a post that might help you out - the last post says there are still more to give out.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1492038&page=7

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter