Lego Birthday Disign Help

These are great! Thank you so much!

Is there a trick to printing them on 8 1/2 by 11 paper? They seem to be larger than that size.

Thanks

You are welcome!

I am hoping you figured out how to print these since I know you wanted them for today. You should be able to resize them in just about any program if you want them to be a specific size. If you want them to fill a standard sheet of paper, you should be able to choose "fit to page" from the print menu and it should resize it for you. I hope this helps.

Hi Amy. Could I have "Carter" written in the "Ninjago fill" as well as the Ninjago graphic that says "Happy 7th Birthday Carter"?

Hi Amy. Could I have "Carter" written in the "Ninjago fill" as well as the Ninjago graphic that says "Happy 7th Birthday Carter"?

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here are your requested designs...

carter_legoninjagofill_zps52416dbc.jpg

carterbday_legoninjago_zps47f2c2aa.jpg

Hi Amy.

The party is over, and your graphics were a big hit! May I please also have a graphic "Thank You!" in Ninjago fill letters?

I absolutely love the spelling of Haydn with Ninjago theme inside of the letters! Could you write Trey like that! Thanks so much, stumbled upon a wonderful thing here guys!

My son is turning 5 and is having a Star Wars lego party. Could you do some of your designs with his name?

I would like Carson in the star war lego characters. His name with character for shirt design. And the Thank you for sharing Carson's 5th birthday with us design with star war legos.

Any designs would be appreciated! Thanks!

My son is turning 5 and is having a Star Wars lego party. Could you do some of your designs with his name?

I would like Carson in the star war lego characters. His name with character for shirt design. And the Thank you for sharing Carson's 5th birthday with us design with star war legos.

Any designs would be appreciated! Thanks!

I saw your other thread as well so here is a variety of designs...

carson_legostarwarsfill_zps122b40bb.jpg

carson_legostarwarsgifttag_zps1b97b653.jpg

carson_legostarwars2_zpsca1c9f3a.jpg

carson_legostarwars_zps8cee7615.jpg

carson_legostarwarsinvite_zpsf5275794.jpg

carson_legostarwarscandy_zps4f41dc3f.jpg

carson_legostarwarswaterbottle_zps7d44f876.jpg

How can you enter the date and time information in the invite? I can't figure it out. Or is there a way you can add the info in for me??

Thanks so much!!!! i love all of the designs!

How can you enter the date and time information in the invite? I can't figure it out. Or is there a way you can add the info in for me??

You are very welcome! If you would like me to add your info to the invite for you, I would be glad to. You can either post the information here or you can pm it to me if you do not want the info "out there" on the internet.

I just joined this forum and I was looking at your designs and they are amazing! I've been trying to design my son's invitation for a lego party. Lego party in general and I am having so much trouble! Please help. His name is Matthew and he is turning 6. Can you direct me or create something I can use? Thanks so much. You are so talented.

I just joined this forum and I was looking at your designs and they are amazing! I've been trying to design my son's invitation for a lego party. Lego party in general and I am having so much trouble! Please help. His name is Matthew and he is turning 6. Can you direct me or create something I can use? Thanks so much. You are so talented.

Here is an invite for Matthew...

matthew_legostarwarsinvite_zps811eaf83.jpg

I assume by Wednesday, you mean tomorrow. I am sorry but I do not have time to work on a new design today, the spinning Ninjago, (they often take an hour or two to complete) but here are your other requests...

happybirthdaytyler_ninjagofill_zps2905aa56.jpg

tyler_ninjagofull_zps5b6e87ae.jpg

brady_ninjagofull_zps6ece27de.jpg

tyler_legofill_zpsf98222ab.jpg

brady_legofill_zpsa4780a40.jpg
Hi! I just ask a help for making a ninjago banner for my son's birthday. How much it will cost for making this banner and happy birthday ninjago letter? Please help me. Thank U

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!